• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm thinking, "My god Sadia, you wasted away the whole semester like the loser you are. Time to kick it into panic mode and ace those exams in two weeks."

:< Watch me study the night before, as always

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
tumblr_myzxlbHuQI1s6bjwgo1_1280.png

Words to live by.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm thinking about my refusal to wear boots and the amount of black ice there is outside.... :cooky:

Fig

The Altruist
Gah! There are so many things in my mind that I need to do. I need to watch anime and read manga, but I also want to watch Sherlock! I want to use GIMP and Photoshop but the Steam sale is still going! I want to use my Wii U and 3DS but I want to also use my laptop! I need to eat something right now, but I need to take a shower too! So many decisions in my life, and yet I still can't make up my mind! :sweat:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So true Curm. Time really flies. Especially when you get older. When you're still a teen you can't wait for school to hurry up and move out and live your own life but once you graduated and moved out it seems to fly with an impossible speed

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
...After an "almost" perfect season Auburn couldn't win the National Championship. Despite it being a close game.

Easily one of the best ten college games I've ever watched and the best game of the BCS era (even better than USC-Texas in '06).

Salem

SICK
Gah! There are so many things in my mind that I need to do. I need to watch anime and read manga, but I also want to watch Sherlock! I want to use GIMP and Photoshop but the Steam sale is still going! I want to use my Wii U and 3DS but I want to also use my laptop! I need to eat something right now, but I need to take a shower too! So many decisions in my life, and yet I still can't make up my mind! :sweat:
Welcome to my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom