• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
The first day back to school from the holiday vacation went well and I'm excited for this year otherwise. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oooh! I can't wait to read it Gob-senpai! You story is truly magnificent! I want to become an awesome writer like you one day! I'm still working on my theme for my story as of now. But it is so hard trying to come up with something original. XD :senpaipls:
Thanks, Figgy. You've become a great fan of that story. I truly appreciate that. ^^ And good, I am glad to hear that you have your own plans. I know coming up with original stuff can be hard, but really, just put your imagination to work and you will have something in no time. I know later in time you will have a great story of your own. :yes:

And what is on my mind? I dunno...maybe some Pokemon battling, but peeps just run away. :(

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
People say that teenagers can't love, or that it's just "young love" and has no meaning. I disagree. Despite how fast this relationship has been going and how many problems came up, we still stuck with each other and tried to patch up every hole that appeared. We didn't feel overwhelmed and we didn't give up. It didn't matter how long it took to solve the problem, or how little the problem was, or even how much it brought us to our breaking point or past our breaking point. We still held each other's hand, and and walked through the army of problems without letting go. If what I'm feeling isn't love than I can't wait to know what love actually feels like. I know I'm an impulsive teenager on the forums, but she makes me feel like a mature adult. It hasn't been a year and we have already come so far. I know that it will continue to go farther and farther though, because no matter what we won't let go. This relationship is so strong, I can't see how anything can break the bond apart.

To the person this post is about, I'm sorry if I revealed too much. It's not like it's obvious to half the forum who I'm referring though. :sweat:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Some little snot-nosed rapscallion just shoved a pretty pink wad of gum into my lovely golden locks. There's no way to get this out unless I cut it :kawaii:

Fig

The Altruist
Some little snot-nosed rapscallion just shoved a pretty pink wad of gum into my lovely golden locks. There's no way to get this out unless I cut it :kawaii:

The nerve on that guy! You don't deserve to have your hair messed up by a jerk who thinks that's funny Cass!! :mad: I really do hope that you can safely remove that wad of gum from your hair without damaging it Cassy! I don't want you to lose not even a small portion of your hair Cassy! D: :kawaii:

Fig

The Altruist
If there is one thing that is making me sad today, albeit it is a small thing, it is for Pokemon Bank to finally come out. I don't mind waiting so long as they make the servers improved than before. That said, I also want to try out Pokemon Bank for myself and I'm certain that everyone who hasn't tried out Pokemon Bank yet wants to use it as soon as possible. ^^

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm so nice :>

67uNo.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I saw somebody on the street today who totally resembled the "Goober" class of ghosts from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Having recently encountered these slightly overweight dead people within the game, I laughed a little bit harder than I should have.

Fig

The Altruist
People say that teenagers can't love, or that it's just "young love" and has no meaning. I disagree. Despite how fast this relationship has been going and how many problems came up, we still stuck with each other and tried to patch up every hole that appeared. We didn't feel overwhelmed and we didn't give up. It didn't matter how long it took to solve the problem, or how little the problem was, or even how much it brought us to our breaking point or past our breaking point. We still held each other's hand, and and walked through the army of problems without letting go. If what I'm feeling isn't love than I can't wait to know what love actually feels like. I know I'm an impulsive teenager on the forums, but she makes me feel like a mature adult. It hasn't been a year and we have already come so far. I know that it will continue to go farther and farther though, because no matter what we won't let go. This relationship is so strong, I can't see how anything can break the bond apart.

To the person this post is about, I'm sorry if I revealed too much. It's not like it's obvious to half the forum who I'm referring though. :sweat:

D'aaaw!! Pancake you are just a bundle of you when you are smiling and feeling happy! :) Though I may not be close to you as a friend, I just want to say that no matter what happens, I'm always going to give you my support! I don't know who was saying that what you are not feeling is love, but from what I heard, love is when you are committed to always work things out and always be with each through thick and thin. Frankly what I'm seeing with your relationship, you are executing that definition perfectly, so I don't know why those people think you are not in love or that is just "young love". I personally believe it's real and I'm proud that you are still going strong! I only wish you the best and have an awesome day! :3

Sheik

:the:
He burned it all to the ground!!

well... almost...
But I'm still really mad!!

I swear, when I see him at school next, I'm gonna take him by the neck and...
Oh wait, I shouldn't do that.
I swear, when I see him at school next, I'm gonna shake his hand and make a compromise with him!! Nonviolently!!

Yeah, 2014 hasn't been going that great for me so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom