• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm so happy.

I'm just really happy. I'm just so glad and so overjoyed.

If she ever says that she's taking her life again, I would be the person to stop her. I need her so badly.

Clank

Hmm
Meanwhile at ZU...

s2hy102.jpg

I just feel like killing myself right now. Nobody seems to like me anymore because of how I am. Even my older brother and mother. Really, what's the point in living anymore? It's not like anybody wants me for anything. And I just want to tell my family to go **** themselves for letting me be the person I am today........

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just feel like killing myself right now. Nobody seems to like me anymore because of how I am. Even my older brother and mother. Really, what's the point in living anymore? It's not like anybody wants me for anything. And I just want to tell my family to go **** themselves for letting me be the person I am today........
You always should be who you are and not be who other people want you to be. Maybe you should ask them what it is they don't like about you anymore and point out some things you don't like about them and tell them and see how they feel. It is never okay to bring someone down

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I have a feeling that when Soul Eater came out, piano playing became 30 times cooler.

Also, I can be lazy for the next 3 hours. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom