• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
hSHdWI4.png

All dat snow :O

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I keep thinking about how droll and boring this world is. Not the things inhabiting the earth, but the world itself. This world is so discovered, so mapped out that there are a only handful of frontiers for the next generation. This planet is mapped and gridded, leaving nothing left to explore. On this planet there are is no more adventuring into unknown lands and discovering something new and unique with each passing day. I feel robbed of an opportunity, an opportunity to explore and discover a new and wonderful place that nobody knew existed. I just wish sometimes that this world could start over. I wish this planet could become a new and fantastic place again, somewhere that would be full of mystery and adventure and excitement.

Sorry about my rambling on, my brain's tired.

Clank

Hmm
So, the wiki page reveals something interesting,

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 120

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 207

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 210

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 207

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 210

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 120

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 268

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 270

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 268

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/PathRouter.php on line 270

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/Title.php on line 3107

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/Title.php on line 3107

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/MagicWord.php on line 902

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/MagicWord.php on line 422

Warning: preg_match_all() [function.preg-match-all]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/MagicWord.php on line 876

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/MagicWord.php on line 877

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/MagicWord.php on line 881

Warning: preg_split() [function.preg-split]: Compilation failed: unknown option bit(s) set at offset 0 in /home/zeldad/public_html/wiki/includes/parser/Parser.php on line 1539
MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler.

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.

The only other place I found something matching this was on a GTA wiki( http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-nightly ).

Yeah, looks like it could be an issue with PCRE, hard to say though,,,

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So today the High Court in Australia overturned the Same Sex Marriage Laws in the Australian Capital Territory and every couple that got married since the weekend are having the marriage status taken from them. This absolutely disgustes and very much upsets me how people could be so evil and heartless to take that away after it was worked so hard for. The fact that religious beliefs even matter in government issues is wrong, we are run be a government not a religion. Believe what you want, but don't you dare let your beliefs unfairly effect others. I'm honestly so pissed off about this.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So today the High Court in Australia overturned the Same Sex Marriage Laws in the Australian Capital Territory and every couple that got married since the weekend are having the marriage status taken from them. This absolutely disgustes and very much upsets me how people could be so evil and heartless to take that away after it was worked so hard for. The fact that religious beliefs even matter in government issues is wrong, we are run be a government not a religion. Believe what you want, but don't you dare let your beliefs unfairly effect others. I'm honestly so pissed off about this.

That's really gay :right:.

But in all seriousness, I agree that this is atrocious. Religion should guide your rulings, not dictate them. This also means if for whatever reason I wanted to move to Australia I could not get married.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I keep thinking about how droll and boring this world is. Not the things inhabiting the earth, but the world itself. This world is so discovered, so mapped out that there are a only handful of frontiers for the next generation. This planet is mapped and gridded, leaving nothing left to explore. On this planet there are is no more adventuring into unknown lands and discovering something new and unique with each passing day. I feel robbed of an opportunity, an opportunity to explore and discover a new and wonderful place that nobody knew existed. I just wish sometimes that this world could start over. I wish this planet could become a new and fantastic place again, somewhere that would be full of mystery and adventure and excitement.

Sorry about my rambling on, my brain's tired.

We know less about the deep ocean than outer space. Heading into the depths of the Amazon river basin will provide some terra incognita as well... if you're into that sort of thing. Besides, traveling provides its own sense of discovery. It's not as if Vasco da Gama and Ferdinand Magellan have robbed people of the ability to experience places that are new to them.

My laptop just would not stop giving me a hard time. If I had a new battery for it, then it won't turn itself off everytime the charger unplugs. Too bad I don't have any money for a new battery. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom