• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
oh woe is me, once more, i have just had to give up my prized posession of a Wii U back to my grandpa, omfg, and I just got TPWii today too. x.x

today i shall be an hero because of this, this news is simply too depressing for me to care about the world anymore

--------------------
In true depressive quality, I can't find my grandma anywhere. We called and she isn't answering phones. Apparently she went up to Canada around June/July with her psycho-husband, but we haven't heard anything from her since then.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My school doesn't have a Thanksgiving break to speak of; it's just Thursday and Friday. I have no classes on Friday so that doesn't count for anything for me, so I still have to go to school on Mon-Wed this week. However, because of the weather, school might be closed on Wednesday. We're supposed to get three inches of rain and it's supposed to rain from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon, with the worst of it being on Wed. It's already been raining all day today so all I can do is hope that it'll rain enough for school to be closed tomorrow.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sloth gifs make me happy <3

tumblr_mvg4lxLkua1se177do8_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom