• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
He's getting it replaced anyways. It will just take him a couple of weeks to get it.

My dad is making us a tub of maple bacon ice cream to take home.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm currently thinking about how shocked I was when watching Froch vs Groves (boxing match) last night; just wow. I never expected Groves to flatten Froch in the first round. Still the right person won no matter how controversial the stoppage was.

Clank

Hmm
Well, I suppose this is a good sign then.

"'Cause when I'm finally
Finally at rock bottom
Well, that's when I start looking up
And reaching out"

[video=youtube;HCjIM7-aLmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjIM7-aLmg[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm a terrible person, and a terrible friend. Whenever I don't get what I want I try to make others feel guilty. I'm too impulsive for people to like me. I understand why people hate me now.

For the love of God stop beating yourself up over this. If you really feel you're a terrible person (that is, you actualyl care about your own image), then do something about it. If you "don't give a f***" then don't mention this aight. PS once more, you have tons of people backing you. :/

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm a terrible person, and a terrible friend. Whenever I don't get what I want I try to make others feel guilty. I'm too impulsive for people to like me. I understand why people hate me now.

Stop beating yourself up, it only hurts those who care about you. :< You are a wonderful person, Pan, there are others who think that too, and you should just ignore all of what others think that are bad of you, because they are only jealous of your awesomeness. :>

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

I seriously doubt that's actually true. You're overreacting. Like Ven and Rainy said, you need to stop hurting yourself, it'll only get worse that way. Trust me, I've met impulsive people before. I don't know you IRL, but from what I've seen, you're not nearly as impulsive as you think you are. You are as far from a terrible friend as you could be from the way I know you. Seriously bro, stop punching yourself or you will do nothing but make the way you view yourself even worse.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sad because it hasn't snowed in over a week :3

;P

Look at this snowy wonderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snyo.png

Pathetic camera quality, it really is a beautiful sight to see. :3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, I totally meant to say happy....

Honestly, I used to love snow, but now I find it as nothing more than a nuisance. Before we moved to the mountains, we got a few inches at most. Now, we get as much as a few feet, and then it just becomes annoying.

But I'm glad you're having fun in the snow Rainy :3

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
The chatbox is down still, which isn't too bad, but bad enough that I put it here.

I have to wear a hat and gloves in my own house because it's so cold.

My Gamecube memory card reformatted, so all my data is lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom