• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I can't open up to people in real life. Well, more like I can't open up to people in general. No matter how hard I try, I just can't. I am not close with my family and/or friends at all. It makes me feel bad though because they are always there for me, but I am never there for them. I just have trouble getting close to people. I am only really close to one person, and I met that person online.

I can't tell if this is bad or not.

You'd be surprised about life, when something comes to you and tells you, "You don't know who you are..." Because you don't. There is what you think of you, what others think of you, what you think others think of you, and what others think you think of you. Perhaps there's a blind spot, Pan, because of which you can't see the truth right now. But its there, and patience and determination to keep going is the only way to clear the clouds.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I want to cry. I want to end myself because of this. Dealing with friend problems. I don't want to have enemies. I don't want to lose friends. I don't want to be left alone. I don't want one of my friends to be left alone.

I don't want any of my friends to be alone. I want to be together, forever. But that won't happen, apparently.

I just hate myself a lot. It's my fault. It's my fault that this is happening. I can't feel normal. I feel insane.

I want to cry. I want to end myself because of this. Dealing with friend problems. I don't want to have enemies. I don't want to lose friends. I don't want to be left alone. I don't want one of my friends to be left alone.

I don't want any of my friends to be alone. I want to be together, forever. But that won't happen, apparently.

I just hate myself a lot. It's my fault. It's my fault that this is happening. I can't feel normal. I feel insane.
Violet. Truth be told I know not at all. But trust me here. i understand this. But I will tell you. As much as you long for it peace won't be there. You can't always hold onto friends, but if they are fighting with you then give them room. but if they really care they will come back. I don't want you to feel lonely. I am sure there are plenty of people here ready to help you and make feel not so lonely. I hope this helps.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I MET ZACHARY QUINTO AND KARL URBAN (FROM STAR TREK) AT MY CONVENTION TODAY AND OUR COSPLAYS WERE BAMMIN' SLAMMIN' BOOTYLICIOUS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKED US FOR PICTURES AND I GOT A LOT OF AWESOME ART STUFF (anime anime everywhere) AND UGH I'M JUST SO HAPPY DOKIDOKIDOKI

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

Vio, there are times when I need to slap people like you in the face. I am ashamed that you would think this stupid thing, you are so blind! However your friends act it is not your fault at all. Do you understand? If they will isolate themselves, or decline your friendship then that is their choice and you have absolutely no power over that. You cannot keep thinking that its your fault for things like these, because you have no control over their actions! You are stressed, and life is hard for you, but if you are going to think really foolish things then you need a slap in the face. Quit beating yourself up, and just let it pass. You can't make life perfect, Vio, there will be suffering without a doubt, so the only way to deal with it is to persevere. If something happens with your friends, it was not your fault, they made the choice to do whatever they did.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My friends are the best of me, and while I can be a butt to them, it pains me to see them hurt. When you hurry my friends you get hurt by me :/

Also I REALLY want to reach through the screen and give her a big hug :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom