• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
At every single turn I get turned down...damn. Whatever. Just depressive grays of life reaching into my insides again. :/

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I just beat Earthbound. The credits were finally done and I was on the "the end...?" screen, when my little brother started mashing buttons on the keyboard in attempt to see if there was anything after it and-- I don't know how but-- he deleted all the data on the ROM.

Fig

The Altruist
I was expecting to at least be nominated for something at this year's GKA, but I didn't get to see my name not even once. Oh well, if they had the "Most Depressing Guy" category, I would have easily won that instead. :cry:

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was expecting to at least be nominated for something at this year's GKA, but I didn't get to see my name not even once. Oh well, if they the "Most Depressing Guy" category, I would have easily won that instead. :cry:

As a psychic I knew this would happen. However I must say that you should simply try again next year. That was my plan after all. I was hoping to gain enough knowledge in every field to win at least one award - or at the very least be voted in the prelims - and if I didn't win, I'd simply try try again. :yes:

Signed, DGN's Psychic.

Fig

The Altruist
As a psychic I knew this would happen. However I must say that you should simply try again next year. That was my plan after all. I was hoping to gain enough knowledge in every field to win at least one award - or at the very least be voted in the prelims - and if I didn't win, I'd simply try try again. :yes:

Signed, DGN's Psychic.

But at least everyone loves, knows, and most importantly respects you. I have somehow faded into the shadows and became a Figment of everyone's imagination.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
But at least everyone loves, knows, and most importantly respects you. I have somehow faded into the shadows and became a Figment of everyone's imagination.

Awesome pun xD (I actually laughed ;p)

In light of what I bolded, though, everyone has a start. Some people have restarts, even, and that's natural. Just go in, re-establish yourself, and you'll see new (or old?) heights! :yes:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

Fig, please. You're loved and respected just as much as anyone else on this forum. Nominations aren't everything, because as long as you know you're loved, that's the only thing that should matter in the end. <3 :loveeyeballs:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm glad this thread has more replies than the Depressing Thread, it makes me happy. =D Plus this song is now my happy song...

[video=youtube;uBtx8j0M21E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBtx8j0M21E[/video]

That song just makes my day. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom