• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
She's going on vacation for a week... this makes it substantially harder to go to the movies together... :/

It's life. More to life than a girl. I'll tell you that I've been called **** by my own dad, have had multiple opportunities to go out with people crushed, and even had friends desert me. Yo girl ain't ****, I'm sorry. :/

*walks off to depression thread*

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It's life. More to life than a girl. I'll tell you that I've been called **** by my own dad, have had multiple opportunities to go out with people crushed, and even had friends desert me. Yo girl ain't ****, I'm sorry. :/

*walks off to depression thread*

1. Sorry, can't stop thinking about her.

2.I'm very sorry you have emotional scarring but that's no reason to be an *******.

3.She's nicer than you by far anyways.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) He's right
2) He's right
3) lol

I'm sorry Terminus I should not have commented on your problems, you should always care about your girl(friend?) becaus eit shows you're empathetic and NICE. Why should MEAN people like me come along? I will trouble you no more.

And Pancake, I love you. I'm very gay for you. <3

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I watched a scary move earlier, and something banged on my window! Terrified out of my mind!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm sorry Terminus I should not have commented on your problems, you should always care about your girl(friend?) becaus eit shows you're empathetic and NICE. Why should MEAN people like me come along? I will trouble you no more.

And Pancake, I love you. I'm very gay for you. <3

Btw, I was talking to Term...

I should have said that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I watched a scary move earlier, and something banged on my window! Terrified out of my mind!

tumblr_lzbchnQ3xC1qhnz7po1_500.gif

I feel for you man. It must be, like, 12AM or something. Go to sleep! D:

Btw, I was talking to Term...

I should have said that.

????

Now I'm confused. But I'm still gay for you so whatever. I will stay out of Term's business; he is simply venting his emotions and there is nothing wrong with that. At least, in my :eek:nion: :3 xDDD-ness.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How will i spend the day today?

Also- I should Fix the Poke-shop, link's here

Also, Pie. I do love pie. And Ace attorney, OH! And MIKU!
I'm sorry that I am commenting on your business but I am also gay for you, K4KING. But one more thing: I think you should spend the day either a)being productive or b) having fun. It' sbest to keep the two separate so that, in the case you ARE being productive, you can have a level head that isn't geared towards the more...exciting side of things. :yes:

Good luck on the shop by the way! <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was walking in Gen Disc and someoen called me some asterisks AND said someone else was nicer than me! so I'm sad because of that.

But putting petty shiz aside, I'm truly sad because the one boy I actually like - PancakeSamurai - won't date me. He won't even spare me a glance. I'm dying for him and he won't even acknowledge me. :(

And then I heard about the plane crash in California and I'm really saddened by that news. I don't know anyone who died, but I know that death is no laughing matter and it's just painful for those who have to cope with it. :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm going to start using the ZD default skin now. It's kind of weird though, I'm used to everything being brown.

We can use it together <3

Don't worry about Default! It will be extremely bright at first but trust me, you'll get used to it with enough exposure! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom