• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Managed to turn on my car and get the engine running for the first time since before I moved overseas in March 2018. I've gotta go to an office for work that is difficult to reach with public transport so I'll finally be registering it again.
Mot it?? I mean do you have that in japan/Australia??

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mot it?? I mean do you have that in japan/Australia??
I left it here in Australia at my parents' home when I moved to Japan and it has just been sitting in the backyard since then. I moved back to Australia in around November 2019 but since my job since then has been right near a train station I didn't need it again until now so I just didn't bother paying to get it back on the road.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I left it here in Australia at my parents' home when I moved to Japan and it has just been sitting in the backyard since then. I moved back to Australia in around November 2019 but since my job since then has been right near a train station I didn't need it again until now so I just didn't bother paying to get it back on the road.
MOT is like a car check thingy to makw sure its roadworthy in the uk...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MOT is like a car check thingy to makw sure its roadworthy in the uk...
Ahh I see.

We have one check called a pink slip which you need to get checked by a mechanic if your car's registration has expired for less than three months and another one called a blue slip which you have to get if it has been expired for more than three months. Obviously I have to go for the blue one which is much more thorough so fingers crossed they won't find too many problems with it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After years of having low budget pc's I bought myself a gaming laptop. Msi raider. An expensive one. One that should stay with me for years. After so much hard work and years of not care about spoiling myself I thought it was time to do so. Can't wait for it to arrive and be my BFF :D

Ninja

Well well well
After years of having low budget pc's I bought myself a gaming laptop. Msi raider. An expensive one. One that should stay with me for years. After so much hard work and years of not care about spoiling myself I thought it was time to do so. Can't wait for it to arrive and be my BFF :D

How exciting! I built myself a gaming PC and now I’m able to play older games, but faster!

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I really miss going to the movies, but I am still not comfortable enough to actually go.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
got some small wounds that haven't been properly healing for a while now

I think they might leave small scar-ish spots if they ever heal which is a bit annoying too hmm
I have loads of tummy scars and my dad has massive one on his head barely noticeable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom