• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well they gave me a separate staff number, email, and ID card. Plus I had to put in tax forms and whatnot, it is separate to my actual credited uni work completely. I'll mostly be tutoring students one on one at about 35 an hour and these other odd jobs on occasion for a little over 30.
You always have been a great worker Jimmy. Don't ever let anybody make you believe otherwise.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For anybody wanting to flee to Canada when/if Donald Trump becomes president (or the race comes down to him and Clinton), me and my two (maybe three if one of them brings his gf, but they'd share a room) housemates are looking for someone to fill the last empty bedroom! :)

This offer is actually, like, half serious btw. just sayin'

EDIT: future housemates, as in September c:

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
For anybody wanting to flee to Canada when/if Donald Trump becomes president (or the race comes down to him and Clinton), me and my two (maybe three if one of them brings his gf, but they'd share a room) housemates are looking for someone to fill the last empty bedroom! :)

If I could telecommute I'd totally take you up lol.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

I wouldn't be leaving because Trump or Clinton become president, and wouldn't be "leaving" at all. But I'd go with you for the new experience, albeit temporarily.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I would if she didn't have financial management. So she only gets 40 euros a week :P

I pay my dad £20 a week for him driving me to college and i only get £450, i literally lose half of that per term T.T i kinda wish britain didn't have a weird system now 40 Euros ain't much better though

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Yeah I might take you up on that offer.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just witnessed someone knock someone out for saying some mean words. People justify that kinda behavior. I don't know man. On one hand, talk **** get hit is a reasonable venture some a sub 90 IQ person. On the other hand, obvious bait is obvious applies to the real world as well as the Internet. Mean words should be ignored.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Y'know those days where you feel like a jerk and instead give some actually sound advice but then you realise it's gonna be ignored and the whole thing starts again...... I feel like that for these last few days...... Bloody hell i hate people, think i'm better off being mean and mocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom