• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
That is because from my solution, the month Albert received is July. So Albert knows that the day which Bernard got is either 14 or 16 as both dates fall under July. But at the same time, both dates also fall under August (14) and May (16). So if Bernard has 14, he wouldn't know if it's in August or July. And if Bernard has 16 he wouldn't know if it's in May or July. So Albert can assume that Bernard doesn't know the answer.
I took another look at it, and saw that it was possible to solve this the other way around. You're right. I apologise, English isn't my first language, so I missed the importance of the word "respectively"

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My father needs to stop interpreting me saying "Fine. I'll get an iPhone," as "I want an iPhone," and start interpreting it as "Everything is going mobile and I don't really have a choice." He keeps pressuring me to get one. The last time I said something like that, he did some stupid victory dance because he knows I hate the iPhone and and thought he successfully convinced me to worship Apple like he does. I'm tired of it.

I phones suck they are for doodooheads. Windows Phone is superior.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Both iPhone and Windows phones are just terrible... but if i had too choose one, I'd say the iPhone. Ive had two windows phones and there are the biggest pile of trash I have ever attempted to use.

I choose too save money and hair, by going with a nice android phone!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Dat feel. I know it.

Don't be ashamed though. If anything, you should be proud of yourself! I'm not ashamed. I'm moreso scared than anything because I know how my family can be.
^ :sanskritagreed:

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I miss my Vee, she is 6 hours ahead of me, and has been going too bed at a normal time. Good for her..... lonely for me :(

Other than that, I cant wait till this season of The Voice is over cuz I'm tired of being banned from the tv every night at 8pm just too hear a bunch of terrible songs I know nothing about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom