• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I swear to god I didn't even get a ****ing warning. Wow, nice job guys. See you next tuesday.
I don't think a warning is necessary considering the offense. If you'd like to talk about why privately, you can shoot me a PM.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I don't think a warning is necessary considering the offense. If you'd like to talk about why privately, you can shoot me a PM.

Because I was making a joke? You banned me right as I was typing something to explain it, but I guess that isn't necessary. I'm to idiotic to do anything anyway. Goodbye.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I need to go take a walk because right now I'm dangerously close to walking into the kitchen and having a nice tall glass of nyquil and rum.

Please don't call the police, Rep. I can't have that happening. I have things I need to do.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Because I was making a joke? You banned me right as I was typing something to explain it, but I guess that isn't necessary. I'm to idiotic to do anything anyway. Goodbye.
I don't think anybody needs to be told you just can't say everything in the SB. Even when it is meant as a joke.

No eclipse....too must fog...ARRRGGG

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Don't know how to feel still. Bad for hurting someone's feelings unintentionally the other day, or stupid for feeling bad when they hurt mine in the first place? I was trying to be diplomatic. But I think sometimes people need to remember not everything is about them.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Don't know how to feel still. Bad for hurting someone's feelings unintentionally the other day, or stupid for feeling bad when they hurt mine in the first place? I was trying to be diplomatic. But I think sometimes people need to remember not everything is about them.
Hey! You tried okay? What more can you do? You are a very decent person Beauts :)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hey! You tried okay? What more can you do? You are a very decent person Beauts :)

Thanks Vanessa :) I'm glad someone thinks so. I feel like I can't do right for wrong lately. I rarely let anyone upset me like that. I get mad but usually it's over quickly, but like to have someone have me in tears and yet I'm still feeling like somehow I'm the bad guy. Especially after the amount of help I've offered to people, privately, surrounding these issues. But who doesn't love having **** thrown back in their face? :D

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm still here man, I ain't going anywhere.
Didn't he say "important" members?
Don't worry about it. Whether it was your fault or not (I think I know what you are talking about but I am not entirely sure), I wouldn't get too hung up on it. As Elsa says, "the past is in the paaaast". So yeah, let it go :P

octorok74

TETTAC
I got a job today and start Monday. Pretty exciting. So I told the two people I hold closest to me and neither of them care. Not one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom