• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Well, only Sheikah Warriors stab counted because I am in Hyrule Castle with a lifted drawbridge. Well, thanks for war :) The game was sorta loosing its touch without it!

My hits: 4/5

*Drinks Lon Lon milk after SW's post*

Hits: 5/5

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
hey Gerudo, mind locking up dracomajora in your fortress for a while? *stabs DM and CB*

EDIT: wait, you can't get in by yourselves *warps to where the gerudo are, grabs onto them, and warps back to CB* woop

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.

Well, it's gone now. Crispy as Kakariko Fried Chicken!
*Seals both ranches with more boulders via bombs and have Clocktown barricaded by the hylians that live there*

Darn, I only have 2 bombs left...​

So actually, CB, you weren't in Hyrule Castle town, because you didn't say you wen't there. So now your locked out of your own territory and have a stalfos timer on you.
*drags CB to Gerudo fortress and locks him up in a cell thats IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
woo. now to move onto dracomajora, for aiding them. *stabs dracomajora*......WAIT didn't DM heal CB so CB actually has 4 hits left

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'll save you, CB! *Ties a rope to a Boomerang,brings that and Blue fire, goes to Gerudo fortress, sneaks into the fortress, throws the boomerang to CB, pulls him up, puts blue fire on the fortress, and drags CB to Zora's Domain*

Kirino

Tatakae
AHHH!*warps and stabs SW,then warps back.*allies,help me.lets stop the shiekiah!*uses shadow barrier*.

B

BIg Mac

Yea he did OW I recall him saying that, which Im confused because I thought we said
A... u cant destroy property
B... U cant barricade your property

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Are you okay? I hope this isn't driving you mad! Please read my post above with my attack. I told my followers to barricade a city at the comfort of my castle.
And BM, lifting a drawbridge is not barricading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom