• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
no! again, i would rather die than aid the enemy! (and the supplies can be destroyed by burning if they are made of something that can burn)

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Since when did you obtain a bottle of blue fire, CB?? I must have missed that. Oh, and if I recall correctly, HoT has quit the game because he thought playing fairly was cheating. If not, he has to choose another race other than the gorons. You guys seem to have forgotten that part.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
he's got you there OW *fire spreads towards graveyard and the entire village is on fire, making escape impossible. pulls back gravestone and hides in hole*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Never mind! Burn into a stalfos and have BIg MAC heal you! At least we burned most of your supplies and your territory! But I don't think BIg MAC could help because the entrance is still barricaded!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*seals up enterance to hole with rocks* i shall be safe here until the fire runs out of fuel *pulls out dagger and kills redead that is headed towards me*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Didn't you read my post?! I went back to Castle Town and lifted the Drawbridge! So that doesn't count.
Also, I'm pretty sure SW would climb over the rocks if they were short enough for a horse to hop! Which they aren't!
5/5

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*is eating redead when a deku baba pops out the ground next to me* AGH! *slashes deku baba and deku nuts pop out* wahoo! *uses deku nut and goes to Gerudo Valley*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom