• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau frowned, then looked at Ikuto. "Should I?" Ikuto nodded. Utau had a black whistle appear in her hand, and she blew it. A loud, shrill noise came from it. Soon, tons of running sounded nearby.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka stands, completely engulfed by a green light. A scythe formed from that light appeared in her hands. She unleashed a giant beam of green energy at the corrupted Twili

Elementic

One twili got angry and tried to attack Maka, but a bit of rainbow-ish paint (mixed colors) blocked it. Many people stood at the village entrance. A girl with a blue artist outfit and pink hair ran over. On her hat was a blue spade. She looked at Maka. "You ok?"

Elementic

The girl smirked. Utau smiled. "Glad you could make it, Amu." Amu smiled, then waved a large blue paintbrush in her hands. "Colorful Canvas!" The paint from earlier came out of the brush's tip and hit some corrupted twili.

As the small group continue to fight, the number of corrupted twili begin to deminish, the last three begin to scatter and run away.

Elementic

"HOLY CROWN!"

A golden blast trapped the three remaining twili one by one. A blond boy in a white prince-like outfit and a golden crown ran over to Amu. "Tadase!" Tadase smiled. "Nice work you guys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom