• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The ShyHography (Mature themes and stuff)

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Chapter I:
May 18th 1900
Gaia (FFIX)

"Happy 111th Birthday, ShyHo!" exclaimed ShyHo's younger brother RobeHei. RobeHei was 99, and he would be turning 100 in a few months.
"Thanks RobeHei" ShyHo said to his younger brother.
"Now, ShyHo, I think it is time for you to choose what robe you'd like to be a part of." HeiShy told his son.
"I want white!" ShyHo said happily. "It represents the union good, and is a sign of evil's bane"
"Wow, you're really getting ahead of your age." MalHa commented to her son.
"Well, it was really nothing to get here." ShyHo told his mother. "All I had to do was age up and here I am!"
"Pretty soon you'll have to lose your virginity, it's an experience you'll never forget in your life." Interjected HoHa.
"What's that?" Asked ShyHo, confused. "Is that like when you get employed?"
HoHa sighed, "No, it's when a woman does a whole bunch of crazy stuff to you, and you do crazy stuff to them"
"That sounds icky!" ShyHo said in disgust.
"When you cross that bridge, it'll feel bad at first, but then, it'll be awesome! It's like something you've never felt before!" ShyHo's older brother said to him.
MalHa then proceeded to scold the eldest son."Look, I know you want to celebrate ShyHo turning 100, but he's really not that age. Tell it to him when he's 130 or something!"
"But, by then I'll be out of the house and have lost my virginity!" HoHa said with sorrow.
MalHa responded by saying "You're only 136!"
ShyHo never forgot what happened next, his mom and his brother basically got into a big argument and began fighting physically. To this day, he still realizes that he has to be a good parent when his child arrives. But what he didn't realize, was that he was saying all of this out loud for all to hear. Well, just him and his wife.
Lenna sat down next to ShyHo and informed him "You do realize that you're saying this all out loud." "Oh sorry, honey." ShyHo responded. "I'm trying to read and you're speaking out loud, to yourself" Lenna responded. "End of Chapter I?" ShyHo said. "End of Chapter I." Lenna said back.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Chapter II:
September 6th 1923
Gaia (FFIX)
"ShyHo" Said HeiShy, "You're 134, it's about time that you go to a new planet we've just discovered called "Earth". Go there and see if you can find some education for yourself."
"But father, I am not even 150 years old yet." ShyHo responded
"You've already excelled in school and so, we're sending you off to a school on Earth." Commented HeiShy
ShyHo knew he couldn't disagree with his father, but 130 was the customary age when Shy Guys must complete compulsory studies in preparation for what it is like to live in the real world.
"I'll do it, father" ShyHo responded.
"That's my son." Said HeiShy. "You'll be leaving in two days from now"
Two days later, ShyHo was ready. He said his goodbyes to his family, and went off for Earth.
"I'll be heading to a place called "Los Angeles" in the country of the "United States", I can't wait to meet the king!
When ShyHo arrived, he realized that Earth was much less developed than Shytopia.
"Oh, this country stinks." He said.
From there, ShyHo managed to find a decent house, the real estate agent accepted his exotic currency as legal tender.
"Well, maybe I can fix up the place, and hopefully, they'll also let me have a job and an education here" He sighed.
ShyHo's first employment stop was at an illegal bar as a bartender. He was told that booze was illegal here, but that people smuggled it in. He was payed handsomely, given that booze was a precious commodity.
"Awesome! Now, I can open a speakeasy just like the owner was telling me about."
So, ShyHo opened his own speakeasy and became rich. But, he later found out that all the money he was making was worthless at home.
And, just like that, ShyHo was snapped out of it, again, by his wife. "You're crazy" Lenna told him. "I'm simply narrating events in my life out loud" ShyHo told her back. 'Well, write it then, handsome" Lenna said. "I just know you're gonna get to my part." "Of course I will," ShyHo said. "You're a vital part of my life"
"Yeah, but I think you should end Chapter II now." Lenna told him.
"I will." ShyHo said.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Chapter III:
June 23rd 1934
Gaia (FFIX)
"I best be getting home now." said ShyHo "DOEAS (Department of Education and Schooling) exams are coming up, and I have to go home to take them."
"Why?" asked Joe, who was a friend of ShyHo's.
ShyHo responded with "I'm 145, though technically, I'm fourteen years and five months old, I have to go take exams."
The following day, ShyHo boarded a ship back to Gaia and took the exams.
"Son" HeiShy said, "you got 78% on your exams. That's alright, you're a good kid"
"NO! I'M NOT!" ShyHo yelled. "I just suck at school and I'm never gonna be a politician!"
"You've always done great" HeiShy told him "It's just that you've been so hard on yourself lately"
"RobeHei and HoHa have girlfriends and I don't!" exclaimed ShyHo.
ShyHo knew that his dad believed in him, and he thought that eventually he'd find that special someone. Of course, the one known as Lenna Charlotte Tycoon would not be born for another 35 years, so he had to wait in the meantime.
"Life can suck sometimes, but that's because you're just going through puberty. HoHa went through the same thing years ago." HeiShy interjected.
"So, this is normal?"ShyHo asked his father.
"Yes, it is." HeiShy responded. "I'm surprised you haven't figured out all this by now, but boys mature slower than girls do."
"When will it happen to me?" ShyHo demanded
"Soon, you never know for sure." HeiShy responded.
ShyHo stopped writing, having copied Chapters I and II onto the same booklet in which he was writing. "Another chapter is complete." He told Lenna after getting into bed. "Goodnight"
"Goodnight ShyHo" Lenna responded back before turning out the lights.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Chapter IV:
October 16th 1939
Gaia
"War has broken out" HeiShy told his son, "I don't think it is exactly safe for you to go fight as you're only 150 and not built enough to go fight in a war just yet" he added.
"But, father! I want to! It will boost my athleticism!" ShyHo said.
"Look at what happened to HoHa, he's traumatized for fighting in a war that happened more than twenty-years ago, I can't risk the same thing happen to you." HeiShy reasoned.
"Big bro's just soft! He's a sensitive fellow who acts all pompous but is actually broken inside!" ShyHo exclaimed.
"That's the thing, HeiShy said, it has destroyed his mentality, and the only things he want are sex, drugs, and money"
"Wow, I guess I'll put off fighting for a little while until I'm ready." ShyHo said.
"Ok, that's fine, in the meantime, work on your academics and learn, learn, learn!" HeiShy said.
ShyHo felt dejected, he felt saddened by the fact that he couldn't fight, but that was how everything was gonna go and he wouldn't challenge his father.
"I will, father, I would like to be a doctor or a lawyer or some other high-class job" ShyHo responded.
"That's the spirit," HeiShy said.
ShyHo was promptly warped back into the present. "I should follow what my dad said, and follow my hopes and dreams" he said. "I got married to a queen, got a high-paying job, but I'm still poor due to bad luck. At least I'm happy"
"Good morning, Lenna" ShyHo said.
"Morning, hon," Lenna said. "How's that autobiography of yours coming along?"
"Great" ShyHo said "I'm reminiscing my youth and pretty soon my adulthood"
"Fascinating, how was it?" Lenna asked, curious.
"My father didn't want me to go fight in World War II" ShyHo said.
"It was probably for the best, I went on an adventure and discovered I had an older sister, and that's the high point of my life, you were only the Shy Guy equivalent of fifteen anyways, I had already exceeded adolescence by the time I went on my grand journey." Lenna told him.
"We all have our high points, and maybe mine are just happening" ShyHo responded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom