• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Shadow of a Hero.

eponafan

Midna fan also
Chapter 3- Majora's Mask
Part 4- First mask piece

Link wasn't so happy. The only reason he was still alive was because they canceled his execution. Now, they changed their minds.

Skull kid was lost. Doesn't help that the map blew away.

Winston's journal entry 2- I will await here for he who has the ocarina of time, and then i will teach him the song.

So, Topa ran to Winston.Winston saw the Ocarina of Time.
"I know why you are here.I will teach you this song" Winston stated, as he taught Topa Majora's Song.

So, when Topa got outside, he played Majora's song, and The stone bottom of the lake opened,and a tentacle pulled him through. There, when he saw the squid, it had part of a mask on.

Topa drew his sword, and slashed his sword. Then, he took out Harro, and shot the squid, and he knocked Topa out of the water. There, he found a Bombchu left by Skull Kid. He set it up, and it exploded another cliff, and it fell down and landed on the squid. Then, Topa saw a piece of a mask floating up to the surface. It was the left half.

eponafan

Midna fan also
Sorry guys! I'm really trying to think what happens next, and such, so i SHOULD get to post tommarrow...

eponafan

Midna fan also
Chapter 3- Majora's Mask
Part 5- Return to Kumarari

Skull Kid decided to stop at this fort for directions. There, a bulbin told him to go away because an execution was going on.

"What's that?" Topa asked, as the enemy vanquished, and Winston walked out of his house.
"That," Winston began, "would be a heart container."
"What do they do?" Topa questioned.
"Well, they make it so you can stand more pain without dying. Now, I think I know where the Hookshot Engravings meant that you should go to the Kumarari Graveyard. There is a tomb that has a triangle on it. The"
"Triforce. Ya, I know. So is that what the Hookshot meant by 'a dead field'?"
"Yes. But,didn't you notice something about Zelda?"
"No. Why?"
"Well, how old was she?"
"About 12. Why?"
"Strange, because she's 25. But I know where she really is."
"Okay, where."
"At Kumarari. In fact, you might recognize her, as your mother."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom