• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Sea-Salt Ice Cream Club

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Title.jpg

So I was basically bored one day and was making chibi forms of characters from Kingdom Hearts and I had a brainwave and started to do this. Yeah, this all started because I was bored.

No prior knowledge of the series is needed. Well, except for:
-The Sea-Salt Ice Cream Club is my own, made up name for Axel, Roxas, and Xion in 358/2 Days. They eat ice cream. Alot.
-It doesn't actually really follow the storyline of KH at all.
-The main characters (so far) are Roxas, Sora, Xion, Kairi, Axel, Riku, and Namine.
-The characters and other related stuff belong to Squenix (Square Enix).
-The storyline is pretty much mine.

Tell me if the pics don't show up for some reason. Or if you can't read the words. Click on them to make them bigger.

Oh and please tell me I stink at this nicely. It's my first time doing something like this.

Comic I: Awesome Club Name Time
Nameing.jpg
read this from right to left. Sorry, I did this one right after I was reading manga...

Edit: oh yeah, please don't say anything about me making this on lined paper. I started this at school when that was all I had, and I find it easier to make it on that type of paper.

Last edited:
What exactly would be expected of one who may endeavor to join your club? I mean, what exactly is your objective?

EDIT: I have now figured out your post (despite phrasing that for some reason confused the hell out of me) and retract my foolish question. I will read your comic things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom