• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Dack, everything seems to be in order... why The Juice wanted me to be your P.O. is beyond me

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
(I dont really know whats going on between you two lol)
Evie went into the captains quarters where a world map was spread across the table, trying to decide where the best place would be to stop for cannons

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Good. Mind showing me some of what you're checking for? I'm supposed to be your apprentice on this voyage. Might as well learn something."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Gordin appears behind the two. "Apprentice eh? Fascinating!" He sniffs and walks away into the cabin. He aproaches Evie. "Where should we stop then?" He asks putting a little faith in her judgment

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"I suppose the logical choice would be to stop at Headstone Island, it's right alongside and wouldn't take us out of our way" ((Sorry if im wrongI dont know that wind waker map that well using an online map lol)) "Whether they have cannons though would be a bit of gamble" Evie replied "unless you know somewhere a bit more reliable?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Dack saw the Sword on Gordon's hip and made note of it. He had a feeling his magic could reveal some fine stories about that blade.

Storm

" well. Its actually an easy task, but a tedious one. Maintaining the ship is important on these voyages. Making sure the Mast is not broken, no holes in the hull, and the like"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"of course" evie replied. She left the cabin and went in search of Dack and Rasul "is the ship ready to sail?"

Storm

"ship shape and ready to go" Rasul says as he gets to his spot at the bow of the ship

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
"We're setting course for Headstone Island" Evie told Rasul "Hopefully we can pick up some cannons there if this mission turns sour"

((Do we have a helmsman?? Or is it also the captain??))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom