• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Welcome to the Rito's Beak RP thread. Let's get this started!!

The small crew upon the Rito's Beak sets sail to cross the seas and find treasure, adventure, and other things of significance. Gordin Yasmar exits his quarters and puts on his unique hat with a patch depicting Jabu-Jabu sewn on it. Suddenly a Rito lands on the deck holding a scroll with the royal seal. "Princess Zelda of hyrule has need of your service, your skill upon the seas has been well noted. The princess has a handsome reward for you if you accept. If you wish to receive this reward, sail to Outset Island and meet her there." The Rito flies away. Gordin looks to his crew. "Whaddya say chaps? Wanna make some dough?"

@DekuNut @Mido @Storm @Woyogoyo @pyjamas5189 @Libk @Pendio

Mido

Version 1
Bronson stands behind the captain, and grunts somewhat happily at the mention of award, nodding in response. He was all for it. He would rather get back to his own work soon though.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Wait, wasn't this Wind Waker? Eh, whatever.))

Chant shrugs. "Fine by me Cap'n. By the way, we forgot to get cannonballs and gunpowder at our last stop, and we're running low. Could we stop somewhere and get some on the way?"

Pen

The game is on!
((I'm guessing New Hyrule of Spirit Tracks has recently been founded, but the islands on the Great Sea are still relevant.))

"We would be fools to turn down something like this," Lenzo says from behind the wheel, ready to turn the ship around at the captain's orders.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That's not what pirates do..." Kordol grumbles to himself, "Fine, so long as it pays well," maybe he can snag a little something extra while he's there, to make this worth his while.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the door to the lower deck opens, as smoke billows from the opening, Rasul exits onto the main deck
"Why is the Rum gone? oh yeah. I drank it"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Evie looks to her captain "the only instructions are to go to outset Island?" she asked "what if this is a trap? There are many that dislike what we do and would see us captured"

Storm

" we could all be wearing those nooses" Rasul adds to this weird person's comment

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Then we be prepared," Kordol tells them, "It's not like we can afford to trust anyone anyways, being pirates and all; why give the government of all people that luxury?"

Storm

" speaking of Luxury, Bird, can we have some eggs every once and a while, we're starving!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol growls at Rasul, "A, I'm male, and B, you're a sick **** for even thinking that," he really wants to punch Rasul, but he knows that this crew of whimps wouldn't take kindly to that, "Now shut your mouth,"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Dack woke up and came up to the deck of the ship. He had missed the announcement about where they were going, but it didn't really matter to him as long as there was something there to steal. More importantly, his magic had led him and Rasul to this ship. There had to be a reason. He found Rasul pretty quickly. "So. Everything in order? It's be pretty unfortunate if the ship sunk. I don't quite want to leave this plane yet."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Gordin grins at his crews mixed feelings on the matter. He lets out a slight laugh. "I'll see to it that we all get out of this with some profit. And yes we can get some cannonballs, chant. Let's set sail!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom