• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Beautiful Place In Twilight Princess?

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I found the cannon and general theme park a horrible eye-sore and the fact that you're not allowed to leave without warping or being shot out as detracting from Lake Hylia, but that's not to say that if I had been to a place like that in real life, I would not be leaving anytime soon.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
lanryus cave when its lit up, east hyrule feild at sunset, faron spring, the city in the sky, twilight palace, zora throne room.... twilight princess is a really pretty game. :D

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I would have to say all of it. But the place that is the best in TP is Gerudo Desert. Very clamming by the looks, the music, the everything :) But the best place in any Zelda game is meh house aka teh Shadow Temple :).

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I would have to say Zora's Domain, the part with the waterfalls. I love it! It's so calm and peaceful, and it fits the atmosphere. It fits the mood of the game and the art style, and I think it was great for Zora's Domain. The Zoras, IMO, symbolize peace. This only reflects it, and it feels so right.

If I had to live somewhere in Twilight Princess Hyrule, it would probably be Hyrule Castle Town or Zora's Domain. Sticking with urban, or sticking with peace.

Both fit Twilight Princess nicely, and only reflect the true mood of the theme of the game. :)

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Wait for the sun to start to rise, warp to lake Hylia, stand on the opposite side of the lake as the sun, watched the sun rise, Go "ooo and Ahhh"

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lake hylia at sunset is amazing and so is the sacred grove.
gerudo desert is also amazing at night, where you can stand in one certen place...and see all of hyrule!:)

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
My favorite is probably the sacred grove. But I love Lake Hylia and Kakariko Village. Lake Hylia is so beautiful at sunset that if im screwing around and I see its getting sunset, I get at least once per playing session to Lake Hylia. If I need supplies or I need to get to a spirits spring to get my health back, I always go to Kakariko. It has great music and that foggy atmosphere, I love it ! But the sacred grove, especially the forest area is so chill and gorgeous ! And then the music ! OMG, i'm looooooooooooooooving it !

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Wow, I'm getting a lot of recommendations for Lake Hylia at sunset/sunrise. Maybe I should check it out because I never really stopped to look at it before. Thanks for the advice, guys.

Epona

Ordon Village
Lake Hylia. I'm always amazed how gorgeous it is during the daylight hours. It seems more beautiful too right after coming out of the twilight in wolf form. It's just so refreshing.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
Zoras Domain, lake hylia and the rapid ride place. I like Zoras Domain in qll of the games its in cuz of the peace and feeling. And Rapid Canoe ride place is awesome too for some reason! I like Lake Hylia in all of its games too. I especially like the OoT versions.
EDIT: Oh, wait! In Lake Hylia, the chicken place!! That makes it my favorite. You get to attack the chickens and not get killed but become them! I always go there when Zant and his minions give me a hard time. :)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Why do people always say places with water?!
Then again...I'm not a beach guy. :P

The temple of time for sure, it feels like nostalgia central and the dungeon itself holds puzzles with values. like those scales to show you about justice or stuff like that...

A close second is Ordon Village cuz it reminds me of the Shire from Lord of the Rings for some odd reason. <_<'

Fishing Hole: Lush with pretty lighting effects.
Zora's Domain: Huge waterfalls and the coral-looking throne room was pretty.
Zora's River: The canoe sequence was amazing, as was the flying sequence.
Lakebed Temple: That main hall with all the coral designs and the giant chandeleer blew my mind.
Palace of Twilight: This place had a sort of sci-fi/alien feel to it with all those light patterns. Particularly the throne room where you find Zant is gorgeous. And i like the twilight effects outside.
Faron Spring: So lush and peaceful with flowers and birds. And you've gotta love the water effects in this game.
Goron Mines: The lava and fire effects were realistic.

Twilight Princess is one of the most impressive video games from an artistic point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom