• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Light Spirits' Names

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There's the theory of the fourth peice of the triforce and of course, having a fourth piece, means a fourth goddess, so ordona is probably named afterthe fourth one (if the theory is correct. Also, Ordona is a combination of the 3 goddesses' names. Or: Farore. Don: Din. Na: Nayru. There is one view of the fourth piece of the triforce, that the fourth piece isn't a physical fourth piece, but the result of the other 3 working together. From that view point, the fourth piece is what keeps the other three united and working together in which case, the fourth one would have to be stronger than the other three. To me, it makes sense that Ordona would be a combination of the names if the goddess that it's name after is stronger than the other three. That's just what I think.

Hm. I didn't notice the name combination in Ordona. Very observant.

Anyway, the idea of the Tetraforce is just a fan misconception that there is a "missing piece" in the Triforce. What they don't realize is that the symbol of the Triforce is not just for Zelda. It's a geometrical figure that has been used in things Japanese for centuries. The "gap" is simply because the three triangles are placed as they are. The top one could be flipped to make a trapezoid, but that wouldn't look as cool as it is. The Tetraforce is just a silly little fan theory that has no basis, even with this "three working together" thing you mentioned. Ordona coming about would have been so there would be another Light Spirit for the new area in Hyrule. I like what you said, though. That was very interesting.

I believe that Faron and Ordona both make Farora. But that is speculation.

But...it's Farore. Not Farora.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't believe that the fourth piece fits in the center

It's a geometrical figure that has been used in things Japanese for centuries.

I know that. That's why I believe the fourth piece isn't a physical piece but, the triangle that is created when you put all three together.

(also, i found out about the name combination when i searched "Ordona" on "zelda.wikia.com")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom