• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Life of a Princess.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Hey all, once again I put on my thinking cap by thinking "what do all the Princess Zeldas do while they wait for their hero,Link to Rescue/return to,them?"

Tell me what you think below.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well I guess zelda waits in safety with impa. Or transforms into sheik to help you like in OoT. I guess my first answer is the one. Only sheik appeared in OoT. I think, well there's what I think

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I don't know, sleeps? goes and has sleepovers with Princess Peach? in OOT case, train and (By Manga, I don't care if it is non-canon or not) have her mind sealed away. Otherwise maybe she paints or something. Don't forget these are different Princess Zeldas throughout the games. So the question is more, what do the Princess Zeldas do when they are captured?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hang out, play poker with Impa, read manga, dream about Link and his awesomeness, sews, I think Zelda would be a great artist.

Oh, and works out so she's a beast with a bow and arrow.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Yea that seems pretty good, but what do they do before and after they are captured? what do they eat? where do they sleep, if they sleep? what games do they play, if they play games?

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I haven't played EVERY Zelda game, but a lot of the Zeldas seem to try to avoid being completely helpless. In OoT, Zelda obviously undergoes Sheikah training. In WW, she is a pirate captain and can take care of herself. In TP, she weilds a sword and seems to know how to use it and she has skills with a bow, so I believe she probably does some combat training while she's waiting for Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom