• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
The White Wolf warred with Daku who held its teeth at bay with the flat of his blade. Hilda dove into hot spring pool after her wand. The Daiymo tried to use his new sight, however, the grainy gray made it difficult to track his weapon and tge wolf who leapt into shadows and then would lunge again.

Underwater Hilda swam deep looking for her wand, her plumb hair swirled as she searched. Finally she saw something shine and descended to find it wedged between rocks. She tried to pry it free to no avail.

On the surface, Daku battled the relentless White Wolf, he became angry, acting feral as he used his sword like a fang. He was figjtming not just for himself.

*Ashley heads inside, and shakes Angel's fur before resting.*
Anubio crosded his legs and levitated in Lotus position as he rested.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
(You do know Amaterasu can use her Divine Instruments, AKA weapons. She can attack with a shield, sword, and whip. Usually refer to as reflectors, rosaries, and glades. Rosaries are overpowered, cuz they stick to the enemy, dealing constant damage for a short time. You should really play Okami before using Ammy.)

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
(You do know Amaterasu can use her Divine Instruments, AKA weapons. She can attack with a shield, sword, and whip. Usually refer to as reflectors, rosaries, and glades. Rosaries are overpowered, cuz they stick to the enemy, dealing constant damage for a short time. You should really play Okami before using Ammy.)
Well truthfully I thought it was a Zelda wolf not from Okami. XD

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
The White Wolf warred with Daku who held its teeth at bay with the flat of his blade. Hilda dove into hot spring pool after her wand. The Daiymo tried to use his new sight, however, the grainy gray made it difficult to track his weapon and tge wolf who leapt into shadows and then would lunge again.

Underwater Hilda swam deep looking for her wand, her plumb hair swirled as she searched. Finally she saw something shine and descended to find it wedged between rocks. She tried to pry it free to no avail.

On the surface, Daku battled the relentless White Wolf, he became angry, acting feral as he used his sword like a fang. He was figjtming not just for himself.

Anubio crosded his legs and levitated in Lotus position as he rested.
*Despite Ashley having ran all the way here, she does not actually go to sleep, second night in a row she hasn't slept.*

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Daku wrestled with The Wolf, as his Bride in the depths wrestled her wand free of the rocks and rose. Breaking the surface she fired a teal ball of flame at the Wolf that singed it and made it retreat. The Daiymo rose up and saw His Queen who was soaked from head to toe.
Her hair was smooth and shining, Daku drew near to her,
“Are you alright my love?” She asked.
Daku nodded,
“Thanks to you.. I must learn the art of the sword once more.. this sight is.. different.”
Hilda placed his wet gloved hand on his shoulder,
“You will become greater than before, and Ganon will see his faith in you is rightly placed.”
Daku looked at her, and said,
“I worry more about what you think of me.. I know my sight is not the only thing that has changed.. I feel my face.. only two holes where a nose once was and flesh altered to cover up my scars with fresh tissue.. my face must look like a frightful mask.. perhaps more than Majora.”

Hilda placed his lips on his which had been cut a new by Twinrova.
“Do you think so lowly of my affections my dear husband? The flesh is weak and it will decay and die, I shall grow old and lose my beauty save for the illusions magic can provide. Would you abandon me if I were plain and wrinkled?”
Daku kisser her cheek in response and said, “Never! You are everything to me.”

Hilda smiled,
“As you are to me. So then we need not fear of falling from each others hearts.”

Daku smiled, she had a way of putting things into perspective.

Rising up with her wand she said, “Now lets work on your skills Husband. You must master your sword once more.”

The two danced beneath the stalagmites, the metal wand and Master Sword meeting and clanging. Many a stroke landing at his temple from her cube top, as she said, “Guard your head!”
He enjoyed this reset, to begin again on this way.

——————-

Anubio remained in Lotus, deriving some rest as the storm raged outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom