• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
news1_img1_sp.jpg

As Hilda and Daku made there way into Eldin they cane upon the fire rivers that moved across the surface, with only great rocks to leap from dotted amongst it. She dismounted and helped Daku down.
“My Love.. the path ahead is perilous and you must tap into your strength if we are to reach the springs.”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
news1_img1_sp.jpg

As Hilda and Daku made there way into Eldin they cane upon the fire rivers that moved across the surface, with only great rocks to leap from dotted amongst it. She dismounted and helped Daku down.
“My Love.. the path ahead is perilous and you must tap into your strength if we are to reach the springs.”
Great Deku... You know as well as I do, I'm far from pure enough to obtain that relic.

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Daku stood on a great rock pylon, poised over the shoals of lava, Hilda was on another before him.
“Daku! Follow my voice!”
She had fired a longshot into the rock tower and left the handle in his hands, which releasing the lever pulling him to the other pylon where she was, the rocks from him colliding with the wall fell into flame liquid below.

Hilda helped him up, “We will be at the Springs at the base of Death Mountain by nightfall.. howcare you feeling?”
Daku retorted,
“Aside from being blind.. I am right as the mail..”
Hilda did not chide him back, he needed to vent.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Daku stood on a great rock pylon, poised over the shoals of lava, Hilda was on another before him.
“Daku! Follow my voice!”
She had fired a longshot into the rock tower and left the handle in his hands, which releasing the lever pulling him to the other pylon where she was, the rocks from him colliding with the wall fell into flame liquid below.

Hilda helped him up, “We will be at the Springs at the base of Death Mountain by nightfall.. howcare you feeling?”
Daku retorted,
“Aside from being blind.. I am right as the mail..”
Hilda did not chide him back, he needed to vent.
*Ashley went to her house to pack up some things, and decided to take Angel with her. Knowing she will be useful. Then headed off to towards Eldin, it's going to be a long journey, and will definitely take more than a week. She has not a horse, but a wolf to go with her.*

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
The process of usung the grapple hook was tedious though necessary. As the sun began to set they came to a cave system that above in distance was Death Mountain smoking and hurling great rocks of flame into the sky at intervals.
Hilda guided her Husband, they found themselves surrounded by brown and red rock, Daku used the chain line to follow His Wife till they came to a place with four pools steaming. Hilda yanked on the chain and said,
“We need to get you in the water.”
Daku was taken to threshold, popping out of one pool was a Goron with those plucky smiles. This startled Hilda who held her wand ready, the Goron cowered back into the water. She rested the base of the staff on rock and helped Daku into the warm waters, where he began to submerge. She held her wand and began to chant, swirling teal light coming from the cube at the top, and falling into the water making it turquiose.

Beneath the shoals Daku delved, he closed his eyes, the work of Twinrova and now these Springs and the spellcraft of His Queen healing his left eye enough that when he opened it, he saw gray splotches that began to take shape, he swam to the surface and shouted,
“I can see.. I can see!”

The vision was strange, it moved radically as if the wind and images were static yet visible in the one eye:

7163016703ba202263de2a7af36c59b41342ae70.gifv

Hilda held him in her arms and kissed his cheek, hel ooked at her as he touched her face,
“I know your face..” (Theoden, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, New Line of Cinema)

Her tears were lavender and pressed against his cheek as she kept kissing him.
He did not tell her that he could no longer see the beauty of her amythest eyes, or the vibrant colors of her dress, nor any color at all. He wanted to His wife to feel some relief, and the fact he could see anything was enough…

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Daku’s Limitations to his eyesight:

• Peripheral Vision is nonexistent. He has to move his head to let his left eye see anything.
  • Can’t see surroundings, his vision focus on a person or thing at a time. This makes fighting many foes hard and the threats of the terrain around him a greater peril.
  • Cannot see Colors, which makes gem hunting hard and limits his ability to describe things.
  • He will have to retrain how to fight with his sword as if from beginner’s days.
  • He will have to use his hearing to help him be aware of things his vision cannot see.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Daku’s Limitations to his eyesight:

• Peripheral Vision is nonexistent. He has to move his head to let his left eye see anything.
  • Can’t see surroundings, his vision focus on a person or thing at a time. This makes fighting many foes hard and the threats of the terrain around him a greater peril.
  • Cannot see Colors, which makes gem hunting hard and limits his ability to describe things.
  • He will have to retrain how to fight with his sword as if from beginner’s days.
  • He will have to use his hearing to help him be aware of things his vision cannot see.
*Ashley makes her way out of the forest, and decides to go into Angel's body for faster travel.*

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
*Ashley makes her way out of the forest, and decides to go into Angel's body for faster travel.*
As Daku held his Hilda, there was a growl and he saw a white wolf appear:

IMG_4640.jpeg

Its body was covered in red runic markings and it snapped at them. Daku pulled Hikda aside and grabbed his Blade and brandished it. Swinging! It clawed at the obsidian metal. It was behaving as if he had intruded on its cubs.
Hilda got her wand and tried to fire a teal bolt of magic, when something knocked it out of her hand and it fell in one of pools.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
As Daku held his Hilda, there was a growl and he saw a white wolf appear:

View attachment 75206

Its body was covered in red runic markings and it snapped at them. Daku pulled Hikda aside and grabbed his Blade and brandished it. Swinging! It clawed at the obsidian metal. It was behaving as if he had intruded on its cubs.
Hilda got her wand and tried to fire a teal bolt of magic, when something knocked it out of her hand and it fell in one of pools.
(Ammy!)

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Some Maraudo Wolves came charging from the treeline towards Angel, they howled and snapped their teeth as they tried to circle. Up in a tree a figure in teal drops down:

IMG_4645.jpeg

Using the pummel of their knide they smacked one Maraudo, and then spun their leg around ro kick another in the snout. He then threw down a smoke bomb that made the wolves cough and begin to dart off.

Standing there, the hooded figure turned to Angel and gave a slight bow.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Some Maraudo Wolves came charging from the treeline towards Angel, they howled ans snapped their teeth as they tried to circle. Up in a tree a figure in teal drops down:

View attachment 75207

Using the pummel of their knide they smacked one Maraudo, and then spun their leg around ro kick another in the snout. He then threw down a smoke bomb that made the wolves cough and begin to dart off.

Standing there, the hooded figure turned to Angel and gave a slight bow.
So, you must know I'm not one of them.
*Her voice was that of Ashley's despite being in another body.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom