• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Everyday is a Little Apocalypse.. ☠️
ZD Champion
Daku, I sense we almost arrived, and I menially hear to go to the Shadow Temple in one fortnight.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kaze welcome to Zora's Domain
“I think you are right brother.”

Emerging from shoals of great fire was serpentine creature with great wmerald eyes:

images

Daku drew his Shadow Hylian Shid which deflected some magma tossed at him.

“I think we will need your divine intervention brother!”

————————

Kaze looked at the sparkling world, taking it all in.
“Could you show me around?”

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Considering that dragon cause the earth to tremor, you may want to check on him for different reasons. You're capable fighter, I know that. Go to him, even if his brother is an ally, that dragon is not. It's best if you stay by his side. Shall we go with?

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Considering that dragon cause the earth to tremor, you may want to check on him for different reasons. You're capable fighter, I know that. Go to him, even if his brother is an ally, that dragon is not. It's best if you stay by his side. Shall we go with?
Hilda nodded, “I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Anything to keep my Daku safe.”

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Zeruda: Fairly certain. Mar-
Maron: *sitting next to Rinku*
Zeruda: Oh... Maron, he's okay. You don't need to worry.
Maron: Worry? PSH, who's worried? You? Not me! Heh...Please be okay...
Zeruda: I can hear prayers. I'm a goddess. Forgot?

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
ZD Champion
As they descended into belly of the Mountain, something stirred in the magma pool, a mighty tail rose up and back underneath.
Daku drew his Darkmaster and said to Ditir,
“I think you are right brother.”

Emerging from shoals of great fire was serpentine creature with great emerald eyes:

images

Daku drew his Shadow Hylian Shid which deflected some magma tossed at him.

“I think we will need your divine intervention brother!”

————————

Kaze looked at the sparkling world, taking it all in.
“Could you show me around?”
Ditir drew Nightbringer and replied, Volvogia time to have your final night brought to you ;)

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Zeruda: Oh... Maron, he's okay. You don't need to worry.
Maron: Worry? PSH, who's worried? You? Not me! Heh...Please be okay...
Zeruda: I can hear prayers. I'm a goddess. Forgot?
Rinku sat up as he was now on a sea of glass with light shining beneath, he lookee around and there was no one. Looking down beneath he saw a shadow move, like a Squid. The surface of glass began to crack aa the water of black rose. Time began to run as inly tentacles reached, grabbing him and pulling him under when he found himself in s great graveyard of bones, as he stepped he fell into a newly dug grave and found himdelf inside a shadow structure and the sound of cries, a figure with wrappings approaching with a purple lantern and pointing its finger as it moaned, he turned and saw the crest of Hyrule and then awoke back in The Sacred Realm where Zeruda, Malon, and Yuri wer.

Rinku began to contemplate this dream, vision, or whatever it might mean as he sat up.

Ditir drew Nightbringer and replied, Volvogia time to have your final night brought to you ;)
The Dragon snakes around and hissed as it blew great streams of flame, Daku ran and used his shield to deflect,
“I’ll take his fire! You use that great big blade send him night night brother!”

"Kaze, the final location is the giant fish, it has a ton of secret defenses," Shidon finished
Kaze raised a brow, “A giant fish? Like a live fish?”

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
*Ashley, Majora, and Hilda makes their way to Volvogia's chamber with the other companions.*
Hilda using her wand created a force field of magenta, which made magma bounce off as she searched and saw her Husband in depths fighting the Drake. He seemed to be alright, and standing valiantly against the Serpentine Monster. Hilda gotca little warm inside, not from the volcano, but when she saw Daku doing battle.

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
ZD Champion
The Dragon snakes around and hissed as it blew great streams of flame, Daku ran and used his shield to deflect,
“I’ll take his fire! You use that great big blade send him night night brother!”

Kaze raised a brow, “A giant fish? Like a live fish?”
no that fish Shidon pointed
1716395562302.jpeg
It looks like the wind fish

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
no that fish Shidon pointed
View attachment 75286
It looks like the wind fish

————————

Volvagia rose up out of the pool of lava and flew about trying to knock Ditir off while chasing Daku with a beam of flame, who rolled and almost fell into the magma. His boot teteering as his one good eye made sense of the situation. As the belly rusling over his head, he stabbed up with his Master Blade, the two Brothers working at the Dragon opposite ends.

Volvagia snarled and began to rush towards a wall of stone, turning at the last second to try and knock Ditir into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom