• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Yuri winked, “You sure The Sage of Light will agree?”
Rinku was laying there, as light swirled around him.

Majora nodded,
“What if I am the imbalance? What if I am like Ganon?”
A wise tree you poisoned told me you're not, and I'm telling you you're not. We both have forgiven you. You Don't need to explain your actions. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. It's all in the past. Let's focus on the now.

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
A wise tree you poisoned told me you're not, and I'm telling you you're not. We both have forgiven you. You Don't need to explain your actions. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. It's all in the past. Let's focus on the now.
Majora nodded as he threw the Anubio mask and teal robes off into a lava flow as they immolated.
“Thank you for your forgiveness.”

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
It's... Well, you'll see. It's much better to show you, than explain it.
Majora walked with Angel/Ashley, he knew The Heroes had the matter in the Volcnao in hand.
“I am beginning to wonder why we came.. there seems enough to handle..” He stopped when he saw a woman in white and purple with plumb purple hair and tiara of gold.
“Who is that?”

Prince Sidon

Explorer of Hyrule
ZD Champion
Daku, I sense we almost arrived, and I menially hear to go to the Shadow Temple in one fortnight.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kaze welcome to Zora's Domain

Last edited:

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Daku, I sense we almost arrived, and I menially hear to go to the Shadow Temple in one fortnight.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kaze welcome to Zora's Domain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom