• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Lol well I mean what just happened now? Did they split up or are they all still together? sorry :sweat:)

(Everyone but Vince, Tass and Cyrus are together I believe. You'd have to ask DH further though, I only somewhat understand the plan, lol.

As for everyone else... just wait for DH to explain. I might just consider making DH my other co-ower, along side Blue-eyes.

Yes, Siniru, try to jump in if you wish.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Okay so, basically we're in an old government building. Think of it like Cheyenne Mountain. Anyway, Cyrus, Tass, and Vince are headed to the second floor where there's a lab with an elevator leading down to another, higher security lab. They need Eric and everyone else to turn the power back on in order to progress into the lab. Meanwhile, Eric and his team, after getting the power on, are gonna check out the rest of the building, and then head to a network of subterranean tunnels that stretch for miles and miles to other gov buildings. They're looking for survivors. Any more questions?)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(And so they just split up into those groups. Okay, that makes sense. :) Thankies)

Before Sierra could reply to Shannon, the group got moving. She followed closely, ready to do anything to help.

As they walked, she turned to Shannon and smiled. "I'm Sierra. And this here," she bounced her son, "is Gabe." The boy looked up after being jolted from his sleep. He stared at Shannon with curious and groggy eyes before resting his head back on his mother's shoulder.

"Heh. So from what I've heard, your name is....Shannon?"

Go_Skyward

(Okay so, basically we're in an old government building. Think of it like Cheyenne Mountain. Anyway, Cyrus, Tass, and Vince are headed to the second floor where there's a lab with an elevator leading down to another, higher security lab. They need Eric and everyone else to turn the power back on in order to progress into the lab. Meanwhile, Eric and his team, after getting the power on, are gonna check out the rest of the building, and then head to a network of subterranean tunnels that stretch for miles and miles to other gov buildings. They're looking for survivors. Any more questions?)

(thank you, Johnny.)

Shannon smirked, "Yeah, it's a good name, I guess. If you'd like, you can call me Wolf. That's what my old friends used to call me. Now, stay close, we don't know what is down here." He then spoke directly to Eric, "So... when do we know we've reached the power source?"

Vince, Tass and Cyrus went to the second floor. Vince, who wasn't 100% sure about all of this spoke up, "So what... exactly are we doing when we get to.. where ever we are going? Once the powers on... that is..."

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She stomped on the tail of a diseased rat and promptly shot it to hell. Keeping her pistol in her hand, she walked along with Cyrus and Vince, keeping a keen eye on the unknown area. She didn't say anything about where they were going or what they were doing. She was all about the 'here and now', considering all that has happened to her in the past couple of years.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus & Eric

Eric trekked through the dim hallways with the rest behind him. Wolf spoke up and asked when they were gonna get to the power source.

"It should be somewhere around here," he replied. "I haven't been to this building in a few years so I can't tell you for sure."

Eric kept on and went through a set of double doors into a large room with a lot of machinery. "Here it is," he said pointing to a large circular machine in the center. "Now go open all the panels on the wall and check for any missing fuses. If there are any, find them. I'm gonna make sure the wiring is still intact."

Cyrus heard Vince ask what they needed to do, and replied, "Well we want to get into the lab because there might be something in the database about the virus and the drug that caused it. Once we do that, we can work in the lower levels, figuring a cure based on any data we find. If there is no data, we'll need to work from scratch."

Go_Skyward

Shannon started removing panels and fixed any missing fuses he could.

Krissy stood by, looking for any potential mutant attacks.

Vince chucked, "Oh, so... this is a little science trip then? I'm only here to kill mice and whatnot?" Another mutant rat popped out of nowhere and Vince strangled it to death with the aura.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Setting Gabe where she could see him, Sierra started taking down panels a few feet away from Wolf. She had little knowledge of mechanics and electricity and all that stuff, but her husband had taught her a little. With this, she did her best to fix all the missing fuses.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus & Eric

Cyrus laughed a bit derisively and said, "No, starting from scratch would suck. But we might have to if there's nothing to work with. Worst comes to worst, we catch and cage an animal. We can't kill it since we want live DNA samples from them and we won't know how many samples we'll need. A bit problematic but we'll make it work." Cyrus grabbed his radio and said, "Yo, Eric, you guys almost done? We need to get in."

Eric heard Cyrus call over the radio and replied, "Almost. I think there's a few missing things in here and we're looking for them. Just hang tight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom