• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric and Cyrus

Eric pushed the door open and went in, shotgun held in one hand, but still ready. "Okay, now's the time where we split up a bit. The lab has two locations. The first is on the second floor and it's a preliminary level with only one entrance. The second part goes down underground and it's far more secure. The only access to that part is through the second floor lab."

Cyrus motioned towards himself and began to speak. "I will go to the lab, but I'll need about 3 others with me. The second floor will contain basic stuff, nothing special. The most secure thing up their is probably a couple of particularly deadly viruses, but nothing more. The lower level is where it gets far more dangerous. We have it split into multiple divisions down there, and it's a natural maze, not to mention most of my access is probably denied. We'll have to hack."

Eric chipped back in, "Right, so he'll go check the labs, meanwhile, we'll begin by clearing the the first, third, and fourth floors, and then head to the subteranian levels. It looks like we don't have much power here since only the back up generator lights are on, so our first priority is getting to the fourth floor and getting the main power back on."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shrugged, "It appears you two are now becoming the leaders. Maybe you should just tell us where you want us to go?" Shannon touched his lance on his back to insure it didn't fall off.

Vince stared at Tass alluringly, "I don't care where I go. As long as Tass is near."

Krissy just slung her gun over her shoulder, "Yeah, what Shannon said."

(lol. I really need to re-jive this.)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

"Fine then. Cyrus, you can take Vince and I. That way, you'll have two people to accompany you." Tass then turned to Eric, eyeing him. "You can take Shannon and Krissy with you so that they can turn the main power back on. You should go first, considering Cyrus will take us elsewhere, where no power is available."

Tass then becam puzzled, wondering what the others would do. "What about Dantay and the others?"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric & Cyrus

"I'll take everyone else," Eric said, "We'll need more if we want to hunt for survivors." Eric set off towards the main stairs with the others in tow.

"We'll keep our radios on and wait for when you get the power on." Cyrus turned to Tass and Vince. "While they get things up and running we'll take the lab stairs up to the lab entrance. Make sure we get the cart with the electronics and testing supplies."

Go_Skyward

(I'm back! But I really don't want to go back and read so could you fill me in? :sweat:)

(not much happened... just all of us getting into two cars and driving to a different location. Now Vince, Tass and Cyrus are going to 'check the labs'. Everyone else is going a different direction... I think... I'm getting lost in my own RP... :p)

Vince nodded, "Well enough standing around then. Shall we go?"

Krissy and Shannon both gave a thumbs up.

(lame reply is lame... I'm losing my touch in RPs...)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tassurelle:

She nods at Cyrus, having heard his request. She ran back to the stationwagon and pulled the small cart out from the back that contained all of the electronic devices and cable ties. She pushed the cart back over to Cyrus and Vince.

"Alright, we're good."

She turned to Eric and the others that were about to head in first. She handed Shannon a pistol, seeing that Krissy already had a weapon. "Be careful, please. All of you."

Go_Skyward

Shannon shrugged, "I prefer to use my lance, but I guess having a ranged weapon wouldn't hurt." He then looked at Sierra, "You... you might want to just follow us, since you have a child... you should stay in the back of the back."

Vince rolled his eyes, "Can't we get a move on already? Those dastard beasts won't kill themselves."

(...yes, I just said dastard... Jagaaaaannnn)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Sierra smiled and nodded. Hugging Gabe closer, she walked to the back, right behind Shannon. "I'll do my best to help with anything. Just point and tell me what to do if something needs to be done."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric & Cyrus

"Well then we're off. Follow me guys." Cyrus hefted his shotgun up onto his shoulder and walked up the stairs, bag slung over his back. He figured that if any animals showed up they'd be under ground. The group made their way to the 4th floor and down a few hall ways. They arrived at a maintenance door and Eric pulled out a card and swiped it. Nothing happened. He tried again with no result. "Dammit," he muttered. "Okay, stand back a minute." Cyrus lifted his shotgun and shot the key jammed the muzzle into the key lock. The breaching serration on it allowed the tip to stick on it. Cyrus fired a few shots into it before kicking the door open. "There we go, we're in," he laughed.

Cyrus wordlessly snuffed out his cigarette and pulled his pistol out. "Okay, up those stairs to the second floor. We'll enter the from there once Eric gets the power back on." Cyrus began climbing, carrying his back of electronics with him. Once he was on the second floor, he called to Eric, "Okay, we're ready. Tell us when the power is on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom