• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus was still shaking but managed to push himself to his feet. With the addition of someone else, he wasn't sure what was going anymore. He stood up to his full height, stumbled slightly, and almost fell over, but managed to catch himself on the wall.

"I'm.....I'm not fine, but I'll live....but you owe me some big time explaining," Cyrus growled through his teeth. "Now, let's light these *******s up!"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon manages to sit up from his position from the floor. His jaw is in too much pain to speak but he continues to sit there, hoping to gain enough strength to stand again.

Lance made his way to the door and fended off from the zombies, killing them.

(this reply was slightly lame XD)

Kira~

Kira nodded, a slightly sadistic grin lighting her face. It was a little disturbing, but she was ready to fight. In her book, she could look creepy as hell or freaking kawaii--if the animals were dead at the end of teh day, she'd done all right.

She dodged down the halls with ease, knowing the facility like the back of her hand. When the zombie mob appeared around the bend, the nearest one got a hammer on the base of its neck and went down. She skidded to a halt next to the twitching body and swore. "First gen! Don't let these **********ers touch you!"

Kirinen saw Cyrus and Kira return and sighed in relief. "Oh thank God! Where's Shannon?"

"No time to explain!" Kira shouted, kicking a zombie away. "Just keep firing!"

((Kawaii Kira is an... inside joke of sorts. But she's freaking kawaii. When she's not scowling, which is always. Because she's kawaii.
Colorful Kira is colorful. Also, counting asterisks... like counting sheep except different.))

Go_Skyward

Shannon finally managed to get up. He quickly, as fast as could anyways, ran to where the others were. He still couldn't speak so he simply gave a sort of thumbs up and attempted to wipe the blood off his jaw.

Lance continued to kill zombies with the broken glass, but he managed to cut his hand. The blood rushed down to his wrist. Lance gave a smirk. A grin. A look in his eyes. Pure insanity. The calm and collectedness of Lance seemed to vanish. Someone else was there. But whoever it was murdered zombies like it was his job ... or something.

(Oh my god that second paragraph was beautiful :"D)

Kira~
Kira spotted Shannon and nearly sighed with relief that he was p and ready to fight again. But instead, she gave him a brief, confident grin and focused on the fight. Crap, they were way outnumbered. She kicked one down, the metal toe of her boot making the zombie's rib cage crack sickeningly, and did a brief count. There were only so many of them--Cyrus, Kirinen, Shannon, Lance, and Liam had stayed behind, and who knew where Nick had gone. They were outnumbered by the zombies, probably five to one at least.
There were seven of them. Thirty-five zombies? Not good news--that meant that at least one sector had been fully zombified. K1 was dangerous--too dangerous for the unprepared one.

Keriki~
Keriki watched the battle with wide eyes, uncertain. She had to help somehow--but what could she do? She didn't ahve a rock...
Then something occurred to her. There was a door not too far by--it was msotly glass, she could see through it. There were weapons inside.

She wasn't too fast, but it was close enough to her that she could dart away from Kirinen and to the door unnoticed. Or maybe she was just short. Either way, she reached the room unscathed and opened with quickly. It was unlocked, yay! She closed the door behind her and turned around it was mostly swords and guns, all of them complex. "Is there a rock in here?" she asked herself, looking around hesitantly.

Then she saw something better. A wide grin split on her face.

It was perfect.

((Eh, not too much, but.... I advise you read it :sweat: Kinda intense stuff
Also, aw yiss. Keriki is ARMED, BEACHES))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus fired blast after blast from his shotgun. Lead flew into the zombies and tore them open, but they still came. These ones were very different. They could take a beating and get back up after from the looks of it. It wasn't looking good for them and they all knew it. Still, they fell one by one, eventually and with enough force put into them.

Cyrus grinned a little and shouted out the group, "Hey I got something I think might work. Kirinen, In my backpack I think I saved one or two extra explosives. We can get rid of a bunch at once. Can you cover me?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Okadoke, here I go don't hurt me... ;_; )

Nick had been wandering aimlessly through the building, until he heard very loud noises. Then he hurried to where it was, and upon reaching the site, he saw a large group of... Well he'd like to use the word Zombies, and nothing so far was impossible as far as he knew now, so that was what they were. He quickly pulled out his two meager pistols, hesitating a little; it was one against a million. But then he heard voices and knew that the others were near, so he fired at will at the enemy.

(Nick is deeeead)

Last edited:
((So deeeaaaad XD Don't worry, there is a Keriki on the way XD I think my little girl is about to become more impressive than Kirinen!))

Kirinen released the arrow on her strong, glanced Cyrus's way momentarily, then nodded. "Anything that can get these things dead. I've got you, Cyrus." She armed the bow once again, letting the arrow loose to take down another zombie. Her quiver was emptying fast--that single target had taken five or six arrows. At this rate, they were all doomed.

((Kaboom dem, Cyrus, but not dem all. I mean, survival is good. No more Dreamer Demon length battles is good. But still. LOGIC IS COOL XD))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus grabbed his backpack and looked through it. Water. Bandages. A couple morphine shots. Snacks. Some extra ammo.

"Where is-aha!" Cyrus said triumphantly. "Got it!"

He ran back to Kirinen and pulled his pistol out, firing at them to help her while he explained.

"This is C4. It's a plastic explosive we used back when I was on active operations. It's strong, though judging from these guys, it may only weaken some and kill a couple. I can arm it and detonate it remotely, but we need to get it placed and work on grouping as many around it as possible. I only have one charge so we have to make it count."

Go_Skyward

((No more Dreamer Demon length battles is good. But still. LOGIC IS COOL XD))

(*sighs* yet another thing to add on my list of things in RP I feel guilty for. I should internet slap you for this XD)

Shannon managed to get to where Cyrus, Keriki and Kirinen were located. He wasn't going to be much help in a fight, not in his current state, at any rate. He heard Cyrus's plan and shook his head, "We need to just blow up the place and kill everything in it! Not leave them simply wounded! ...I could find a way to make the C4 stronger if you guys could buy me a little bit more time..."

"Lance" now had more of his red color in his eyes as opposed to the blue that was there mixed within it. He continued to skewer the zombies without question, not realizing how much danger he truly was in.

(Can you even make C4 stronger? ...Yes, because Shannon logic... besides... this RP didn't make sense in the first place..

I have no idea what I'm doing...)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus heard Shannon and replied, "I know we need them dead, but the answers to a lot of things are here and if we destroy this whole place, we'll be back to square one: a DNA sample and no lab to work in."

((I KNOW WHAT C4 IS YOU DORK DH XD
Although really, I'm the dork here. I watch Mythbusters. C4 is the third best invention after duct tape and internet, imo.
And Shannon probably could. But the stuff is really stable--you can burn it and it won't explode, it needs an electrical charge to detonate. Shannon probably could, lol.
I KNOW MORE ABOUT C4 THAN ALL Y'ALL XD I SUCH A GEEK))

Kirinen held up a hand. "You may have to use it, Cyrus, but you're right. We need this place! If we can somehow get them all in one location that we know we don't need intact, lock them in, and detonate from a distance, we might be all right." A zombie got too close and Kirinen pulled the arrow form the nock, gutting the zombie with the sharp head and pushing it back as hard as she could. "... Wait, where's Keriki?!"

((Also it makes perfect sense, Silvs. Just because you don't science doens't mean I don't.))

Go_Skyward

Shannon nods, "Yeah, I think I saw a room in there we could lure them into... someone might have to be willing to lure them in there... and possibly sacrifice themselves..." He looks away, as if hoping to come up with a different plan.

(Monolith held me at chat point and made me edit this post...)

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
((I KNOW WHAT C4 IS YOU DORK DH XD
Although really, I'm the dork here. I watch Mythbusters. C4 is the third best invention after duct tape and internet, imo.
And Shannon probably could. But the stuff is really stable--you can burn it and it won't explode, it needs an electrical charge to detonate. Shannon probably could, lol.
I KNOW MORE ABOUT C4 THAN ALL Y'ALL XD I SUCH A GEEK))

((I'm a chem geek here :P

C4 can be amped up if you have explosives chemicals around it. It's a lab, so we're bound to find some bleach somewhere XD))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom