• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Survivors *Reboot RP Thread*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
((DANGIT NOT YOU TOO DH!

None of this is actually your faults, guys! It's MINE for being stressed and letting it out by not having ideas. Some minor ninja-ign happened.

Damn, I'm only thirteen and having to deal with a lot of moral issues.

I'm not pretending anything didn't happen. it was an excellent idea, and one that built on action. We need more action than a static Castillo. Just give me a minute to figure out ho to reply, and I will. Gotta get the real Kira back. *turns the music volume up*))

Sorry, not your fault. I'm just tired and in pain (biking accident tore up my leg today). Honestly it's not you so don't beat yourself up.

(But you MAKE MONEY right? Doesn't matter if its pointless. You're doing work. I think its a commendable job :)

And Mono, you're alright. Trust me, everything will be fine. This RP is alright as well, a few ninjas aren't going to mess it up XD)

Yeah, I guess you're right. I just hope I don't have a stroke from the heat or anything like that. It's like 100 here in the day. Plus humidity. XD

(But you MAKE MONEY right? Doesn't matter if its pointless. You're doing work. I think its a commendable job :)

And Mono, you're alright. Trust me, everything will be fine. This RP is alright as well, a few ninjas aren't going to mess it up XD)

((...caaana you edit your post? I want what Johnny said to remain in here. -__- It'll make things easier.. in fact...

I KNOW WHAT TO DO. EDIT THAT POST, SIVLER--I ahve an idea!

And Johnny, get rid of that damned strikeout. I need that post.)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Cyrus pushed the gaurd room open and to his shock, saw a small group of humans sheltered down. As he approached though, he realized they had been zombified, just like the animals.

"****," he muttered, quickly closing the door. He ran back down the hall and burst into the room with Kira and Shannon.

"We aren't alone here!" he blurted. "We have company. Undead company. And I need some questions answered."

Shannon looked over at Cyrus. He had come in and claimed there was some undead.

"Dude, you serious?" Shannon said as he glanced at Kira, "Looks like those things might have to wait..."

(Johnny, Mono has a good idea. Not sure what, she didn't tell me. But your post happened and she told me to make Shannon react. We now wait on her.
*hopesthisiswhatshetoldmetodo*)

Kira pushed away form the wall, hearing the urgency in their tone, then saw the zombies and swore loudly. "Perfect! Just when I'm at my freaking worst..." She looked around, panicking a little, then shoved the door open. "In here! These are probably first gen zombies--nothing we want to tangle with just yet."

It was a bad idea--a really bad idea--but she was too frantic right now. The first generation always had the strongest amounts of teh drug in their veins--they were the most dangerous. The only things more dangerous then the first ones infected were the original test rats--but those were probably all dead by now.

But the broken glass of the cryognic chamber and the decaying corpses were in full view now. Full view of everyone.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(...

Dun da da da!)

Nick was getting a little restless outside. He wasn't a very patient man, and he homed they'd be out sooner, but when he noticed that he'd been waiting at least five minutes he decided to go in. Upon entering the building he got a creepy vibe, but soon brushed it off figuring that since it was his first time in any laboratory then it was normal. As he walked the halls he heard something. A noise of someone moving, walking the halls too.

Cautiously he pulls out his pistols and keep them ready to fire if anything unfriendly came his way. Nick continued, out of curiosty in the direction of the noise, and came to a corner to which he hesitated a moment, then turned and directed his pistols at what he saw. It was a pretty ugly looking thing, sprawled out on the floor, and it looked human. This was like nothing he'd seen, and he didn't even think the virus or whatever was getting to the animals might infect humans, unless they weren't the same virus.

Nick held his pistols still directed at the creature, but it didn't move as he'd suspected it to. And as he stood there silently the noise had stopped. Whatever was moving in the halls earlier either found it's destination or just didn't move anymore. Nick didn't look as he stepped over the body of the ugly thing and went along through the hallways to look for the others.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"What the hell?!" Cyrus looked at Kira. "What were in those containers?!" Cyrus yelled, pointing at the broken glass. He had his shotgun raised and aimed into the darkness in case anything attacked suddenly.

Kira didn't respond. She was completely still save her heaving shoulders--she was hyperventilating, turquoise eyes wide and flicking across the scene like those of a wounded animal in the headlights.

They never cleaned it up... they just left it here...

Memories flashed before her eyes, starkly lit and bloody, tainting her hands red and making her limbs leaden with guilt. The evidence was layed out before her... just as it had been the day she escaped.

They just left them here.

For a moment, she stopped breathing. the tension in her body and fear making her blood go faster was overloading the electromagnet--the average person's equivalent of a heart attack.

Then her hammer was in her hand. Her eyes became that of an animal's, a monster's. She let out a horse, unearthly scream and lunged at the nearest object, tearing it apart as if intent on destroying everything.

This was no temper tantrum. Anyone who recognized the symptoms could say that she was berserking.

Go_Skyward

Shannon's first reaction to Kira's outbreak was to back up, get out the crossfire of her. His thoughts, however, were that he had to help her... stop her somehow. But he simply stepped back, there was no way to be civil. Not while she was like this.

(Are you happy now, Monolith?)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus peaked out into the hallway. A few human zombies were shambling down the hall towards them.

"****!" he yelled in desperation. Turning to Shannon he said, "Look, we're gonna die here if we don't do something about her. I'm sorry, I know you like her, but I will not think twice about putting a 12 gauge slug through her head to save my ***."

Kristine responded with, "You crazy? She saved my life! We need to help her."

With an unearthly scream, Kira brought the hammer down on a table with unnatural strength. The surface cracked, webbing across the flat, dusty surface, A hard kick made the table collapse along the crack, sending the glass and sheafs of paper atop it crashing to the ground. A shard cut deep into Kira's right arm, but the pain seemed to only enrage the berserking woman. She screamed in sudden pain, then whirled around at the three still in teh room. For a terse moment, she breathed heavily, in near-beastlike pants and snorts.

She stared at the humans as they argued for just a slim second.

Then there was something at the door. Her attention abruptly shifted to the staggering shape that was trying to claw teh door open, to limited success.

And Kira Castillo, the very person who was so afraid of facing the zombies that she took safety in the room that would serve as her source of rage, nearly tore the door off its hinges in a feat of terrifying, anger-fueled might and lunged for those very zombies with a cry of fury.

((Freaking what Kira. No. Calm down.
I underestimated her berserkage... s***.))

Go_Skyward

"No! You're not going to kill her!" Shannon yells back at Cyrus. He then sees she is charging at the zombies. "See? She's helping us!" Shannon really wanted to run out and stop her, but honestly this berserking was helping... well, not really helping. But at least her rage was turned to the zombies and not them...

(Mooono, let my people go!)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus drew his pistol and said, "Oh really?! And when she gets bitten by one of those things, come talk to me. I'll be out in the Van waiting to get the hell out of here. This as a bad idea from the start."

Cyrus wanted to get out. He himself had worked her once and the memories were coming back. Faintly, but they were their. "****ing brainwashed me or something," he muttered as he exited into the hallway. As he headed in the opposite sound of Kira attacking the zombies he saw more of them come down the hall toward him.

"Goddamit!" he yelled. He was losing it, and with him being probably the most level headed here, it was bad. Cyrus began firing round after round into their skulls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom