• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Hero of Spirits: Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Okay, this is my first time doing sign-ups, so... yeah. I hope I'm doing it right.

I need characters for a ships' crew, all male. I already have the captain, the first mate, and another crew member planned out. There are 13 crew members including the captain, so that leaves four names left. Just so you know, I may not use all of them.

I need characters for the Zora race, gender does not matter. I already have two names planned out, and I only need about three more. Again, I may not use all of them.

I need characters for the Gerudo race, all female. I already have the Gerudo King planned out, I just need the rest of the Gerudo people. I will need one young child. Once again, I may not use all of them.

Finally, I need a minor villain, male. This character will not play a large role, and will only be featured once. He doesn't need to have a past or a motive; I already thought of that. I just need a name and physical description.

Feel free to be as creative with the names and personalities as you'd like, except for the ship's crew. They already have a set personality. The Zoras and Gerudos are all blank slates for you guys, so have a blast coming up with characters for them. I am really looking forward to your assistance, and I would appreciate any help I can get. I've always been bad at coming up with names.

EDIT: Five of the crew members have been named. Thank you Rainy!

EDIT: Thank you Ats! That leaves four crew members.

EDIT: Mandy has given me a character for the villain in the shoutbox (his name will be Danyel), so I don't need sign-ups for that anymore. I will continue to update this post as I get more characters.

EDIT: Thank you, Jedi! Now I only need six more Zoras.

EDIT: At this point in the story I no longer need any more characters for the ship's crew.

EDIT: Thank you, Term, Dan, and Chilfo! That takes care of half of the Zoras!

EDIT: Thank you, Vee! That's one Gerudo down. Now I only need seven.

EDIT: I'm now finished with the Zoras. Thank you to all those who provided me with Zora characters.

EDIT: Thank you, blue-eyes! Now I only need six more Gerudos.

EDIT: Thank you HoT, PK, Atty, and Van! Now I need only two more. And now I have enough to write the next chapter!

EDIT: Thank you, Vio! Just one last Gerudo now.

EDIT: Thank you, Egregious! That takes care of all the Gerudos.

I'm done with sign-ups for now. I'll make a new post once I get to a point where I need more characters. Thank you very much to all who have signed up! :)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
For a ship mate, or use it however you want.

Name: Seryph Primrose
Appearance: Light tan skin, dark brown eyes, short white disheveled hair.
Personality: Quiet, reserved, serious, caring, has a strong love for life.
Height: 5-10
Weight: 185 lbs
Outfits: Starts off with: Dark sleeveless shirt under a silver chest plate with silver shoulder spiky pads. Black army-style pantaloons, black below-the-knee-cap leather boots.
Weapons: A jeweled magical double edged long blade, a magical pistol, and a wicked jeweled dagger that he conceals underneath one of the shoulder pads.

Jedizora

:right:
Here's one for the Zoras.
Name: Zordo
Personality: Silent, and opinionated.
Outfits: The Zora armor from TP, but for a zora. Also, without the head piece.
Weapons: One of the spears that they carry in TP.

Dan

Name: Dan
Personality: Arrogant , immature, weird, fun
Outfits: Pink Gi, no footwear
Weapons: wepons are for pussycats.

I'm a zora

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Tayler ( I have no creativity)
Personality: Loud, kind, jokes around a lot
Outfits: Whatever works for you
Weapons: Throwing knives, longsword.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Gerudo:

Name: Marluxia
Hair: Pink
Wields: Dual Scimitar or Scythe
Personality: Obeys the superiors but is always plotting...

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Gerudo:

Name: Shaniqua
Hair: Fire Orange
Wields: Maracas Dual Swords (SUPER DUPER SHARP)
Personality: Super super super super girly, loves sarcasm, can't go anywhere without his accessories, loves to gossip, only manly when fighting

TAKE IT
TAKE IT ALL

Swagerudo:

Name: Shawn
Hair: Brown
Wields: a golden sword with a green hilt and a spoonful of Lucky Charms that random little kids chase him for
Personality: smart, can be a complete b**** if she wants to

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Gerudo mihoo~

Name: Maika
Hair: Sunset Red
Wield: YE WIELDS AN AWEZOMES ZUKO HOOK BLADE THINGIESFSGOYADSRUGJSDR
Personality: -_- Serious.

Another Gerudo

Name: Oorani
Hair Color: White
Skin: Very tan and leathery.
Personality: Crafty and cunning. A very persuasive and confident person, due to her decades of experience in manipulation. She is a matriarchal figure, but one fitting to the Gerudo - while not wholly evil, she can be deceitful and carefully controls the outcome of events by exerting her political will.
Outfits: Witch's robes.
Weapons: A skilled maker and user of poisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom