• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The height of rudeness!!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Talking of urinal etiquette, and to explain to some women here that were a little flummoxed, here's how it breaks down.

It comes down to giving people space and as much privacy as possible. The only time urinal etiquette is ever broken is if the restroom is exceptionally busy. In that situation, urinal etiquette is voided for the sake of efficiency.

Otherwise, we dudes maximize the distance between us to give ourselves as much privacy as possible.

Some bathrooms are more hygienic than others. Any men's bathroom that just has a trough for a urinal, and not distinct urinals instantly disgusts me, and I personally will hold it until I find a cleaner restroom.

Speaking of hygiene, since it's getting warmer, the amount of people I notice that have body odor as they walk by is disconcertingly high.

So, for these people, here's a helpful meme:

bobby orange | /r/memes | Know Your Meme

I can’t believe you guys have to do that! that concept has always been SO weird to me. can’t imagine peeing in front of a complete stranger like that, I’d be so creeped out.
The good places will at least have dividers between the urinals. The worst I've seen though was an arena that had basically a long "river" of water that everyone peed in.
What's really wild to me is when gyms have gang showers instead of individual stalls. That's a for sure no for me.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
The good places will at least have dividers between the urinals. The worst I've seen though was an arena that had basically a long "river" of water that everyone peed in.
What's really wild to me is when gyms have gang showers instead of individual stalls. That's a for sure no for me.
wtf? yeah, no. I would never with the group showering. and that whole river concept is absolutely hilarious. I just think females aren’t the only ones who are entitled to privacy :rolleyes:

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
The showering thing is gross. But the river thing could be kinda cool as long as your alone. Peeing into the river like a man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom