• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Force Unleashed 2

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
So for those of you who haven't heard, Lucasarts is making a sequal to the Force Unleashed, You will be plaing as Starkillers Clone (because in the canonical ending Starkiller dies) Vader has cloned Starkiller because of his huge potential. The only problem is, the Clone has Starkillers memory. So you are on a quest to find Juno Eclipse (your true love <3 ) while Vader is tracking you down.

This sounds pretty awesome, the only thing I don't like is that you are not the real Starkiller. Also the Wii version will of course be worse than the PS3 XBOX 360 and PC versions. :mad:

What are your thoughts?:mellow:

To be honest, I don't really think that there was that much of a difference between the Wii version and the rest of the consoles/PC other than the graphics and a few parts of the story. So it shouldn't be that much of a problem when you buy the game. I found Star Wars: Force Unleashed very fun, although it could have down with the part on one of the missions in which you use the force to pull down a ship, which I think it a cutscene on the Wii.

I don't really mind the fact that I won't be the original Secret Appretice, although I would have prefered to be the real one. Vadar brought him back to life in the first game, so I don't see why he couldn't just do that for the start of the second game. It would be a little unoriginal for that to happen again when I think about it though. But hey, we will still get to play through an awesome game, I just hope that they might add different difficulty seconds, which the original never had on the Wii, whereas the PS3 and 360 counterparts did I believe.

Overall though, if I get the spare time and money to purchase The Force Unleashed 2, I will do so and hopefully enjoy playing through the game, I still play through the original from time to time, it's one of the only good games on the Wii at the minute.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
To be honest, I don't really think that there was that much of a difference between the Wii version and the rest of the consoles/PC other than the graphics and a few parts of the story. So it shouldn't be that much of a problem when you buy the game. I found Star Wars: Force Unleashed very fun, although it could have down with the part on one of the missions in which you use the force to pull down a ship, which I think it a cutscene on the Wii.

I don't really mind the fact that I won't be the original Secret Appretice, although I would have prefered to be the real one. Vadar brought him back to life in the first game, so I don't see why he couldn't just do that for the start of the second game. It would be a little unoriginal for that to happen again when I think about it though. But hey, we will still get to play through an awesome game, I just hope that they might add different difficulty seconds, which the original never had on the Wii, whereas the PS3 and 360 counterparts did I believe.

Overall though, if I get the spare time and money to purchase The Force Unleashed 2, I will do so and hopefully enjoy playing through the game, I still play through the original from time to time, it's one of the only good games on the Wii at the minute.

That is kinda what I meant about the Apprentice, I would perfer the original, but I don't mind a clone if the story is good.

Yeah, I won't be getting it for Wii. It's more of a hardcore game, so my PS3 is better suited to take it, just like the first one was. I was pretty happy with the first one too. Great story, awesome voice acting, even felt some emotion in the "betrayal" scene. They just needed to clean the game play up a bit, and make it more worthwhile to go explore the levels. but the major thing is length. The first one was just too short, and you only get a total of two ending to make it worthwhile going through again. If they drastically focus on those three aspects, it's sure to be a hit.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Yeah, I won't be getting it for Wii. It's more of a hardcore game, so my PS3 is better suited to take it, just like the first one was. I was pretty happy with the first one too. Great story, awesome voice acting, even felt some emotion in the "betrayal" scene. They just needed to clean the game play up a bit, and make it more worthwhile to go explore the levels. but the major thing is length. The first one was just too short, and you only get a total of two ending to make it worthwhile going through again. If they drastically focus on those three aspects, it's sure to be a hit.

The Wii's graphics make me want to get an XBOX 360. Which would be really weird because I only own Nintendo consoles. I really want the next Nintendo console to have amazing graphics, like the 3DS. That thing is awesome!

I enjoyed the first Force Unleashed for a few weeks. The Storyline was absolutely wonderful. I remember that the game came out around the same time as the Clone Wars movie, and I thought, they should have made this game a movie instead.

I bought it for the Wii, and the gameplay was interesting I guess. About halfway though the game I though it got too repetitive for me, so I dropped it. So this day I haven;t finished playing it. So thanks for spoiling the ending for me :P

I'm either going to sell it, or try and finish it before Force Unleased 2.

I also agree that it was probably work on the Wii because of the repetition, and this was probably why Lucasarts added the 2 players Versus mode.

Personally I'd rather have a Battlefront 3

Jedizora

:right:
Yeah a battle front 3 would be epic. i tried the forse unleashed 2 demo yesterday and it is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom