• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Fable of Zelda

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
Since its a fable, not a legend, it doesn't have to be on the timeline or of a historical event in the Zelda universe; it'll be nothing more than a fable. I've thought it would be something neat to see and play since Fable came-to-be, but in the world of Hyrule instead of Albion.
What are your thoughts, and why? I know there will be a lot of dubts, but how would you make it work-out to become a game that you'd play more than once, enjoying the game? Have you thought of this, too, once before? Also, what would be the pros and cons?

As Fable II and Fable III where done, it would be best to have it start-out with Queen Zelda telling her little prince and princess a fable, in my opinion; what's best than having an old Zelda telling it.

How about an old Link? It'd be like the end to Gurren Lagann, where we learn the narrator was Simon as an old man (spoilers, sorry folks)

Salem

SICK
So wait, making the events of the game a fairy tale? as a fictional story WITHIN a fictional GAME?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom