• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

Maybe because Dragoons (two Os) are only in final fantasy. XD Well, check the cave right now. When I checked, there was like 8 green eggs which are rarly common. By the way, if you take out that smilie, you can put one more dragon in your sig. Also, that whiptail dragon is fullgrown now, you can replace it.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
My Canopy dragon is growing really fast.
He already has wings c:
Also; is Dragon Cave loading really slowly for anyone else?
It takes a while for the site to load for me.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I just got another Bluna egg for no reason at the cave. Green eggs are sooooo common, you could just go to the cave and grab one whenever you wanted. Please click on my eggs and hatchlings:

This is really weird, but I usually will not get more then one of the same type of dragon, but if I find a hatchling at the cave I try to get it no matter what type of dragon it is. That's where I got the other red hatchling. Red dragons have like the best BSA ever since they can make eggs hatch faster. :D I was lucky enough to find the Day Glory matured hatchling at the cave and be fast enough to grab it, now I have Day and Night glory.

Gotta hatch'em all. :D

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I clicked on your skywing for you, Panda. Guardian dragons are getting so common lately. Skywings are a lot more common too, I see them a lot more.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Clicked all eggs and hatchlings in site
c:
This is quite additcting.
I adopted a new egg!
I figured my canopy dragon is going to mature soon, so I got a new egg ahead of time.
It's a Hellfire Wyvern. <3
I hope it's a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom