• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Everyone's always asking how long it takes, it just takes however long it takes. It matters how many clicks/views it gets. I just needs a lot. Valexi, your first two eggs are close to hatching since they have huge holes in them.

And also… Dragon, why do people have to VM you when you can randomly click them whenever? Yours matured now, are you going to replace them with new ones?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I can't really answer because I don't really know what a click site is :P

I got a new egg. It's going to hatch and become a stone dragon!

EDIT: WHEW! I got a paper dragon! :D

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Geodes? I think they're stone dragons, not Geodes…and I know! Green dragons are extremely common...

Don't you think this is weird, my first eggs were a Day Dream, a Black and a Guardian, though only the Day Dream survived and managed to mature. The black dragon died as a hatchling and wouldn't revive and the guardian died as an egg…I thought that getting eggs to hatch and hatchlings to mature was so hard back then…

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well, I knew that you had to breed a stone dragon and something, but you had just said the egg that I had was a geode instead of a stone. My stone egg hasn't even hatched yet, and I'm not super excited to get one unlike I was for the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom