• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

I did not know there was a way to see how many times someone clicked on a certian egg. Anywayes, I can make trophies, but I think it would be better for a trophy that sayes first to get a certian race of dragon to adulthood starting after this time kind of thing. But common dragons should not work, what about BSA and Rare ones? Although, Marina will beat everyone. XD I can sprite some Gold, Silver, Bronze trophies.

This is some of the dragons I converted into trophies. I could not decide on a pedistal since most of them are floating so... Here they are:
trophyalt.png

This is a trophy for hte first person to get an alt.
trophyice.png

This one is for the first person to get an Ice Dragon.
trophymagma.png

This is for the first person to get a Magma Dragon.
trophyneglected.png

This is for the first person to get a Neglected Dragon. (Nobody knows how to get one. Only that you some how get them from normal eggs.)
trophynondragon.png

This is for the first person to get a Non-Dragon Dragon. (Yes, five of them look like Yoshi and one looks like a Hen.)
trophythunder.png

This is for the first person to get a Thunder Dragon.
trophyundead.png

This is for the first person to get an Undead/Zombie Dragon.​

These trophies may only be given to people who reach the requirements starting now. (To make it fair.) This is harder to do than it seems.

Update: By the way. To put these in your sig without running out of room for dragons, I will put multiple dragons in a "Trophy Case". You will see what I mean when you do. If you use these, I will need credit and so will Dragon Cave. I tried Gaurdians of Nature, but it was dificult so I postponed it for a while.

Ah, you got a Nocturne dragon. They look better as Female and look worse during the day than night. During the day, they look identicle to the other gender. As a hatchling, there is no difference at night. I clicked on them. Can you click on mine? Also, you can have five dragons at atime and four images in your sig, so you can get two more.

@Valexia Every egg has an appearance specific to its adult. For instance, only the Nocturne Dragon hs the appearance your egg has. Only red dragons have eggs that look like me egg. (Although that is a bit obvoiuse.) Some eggs have different designs on them. Etc. (Also, I have a Nocturne Dragon.) Kickenbird ^ has a Nocturnein his sig.
@Kickenbird You can take out the adult dragons from your sig and put two eggs/hatchlings in its place. And you lucky, you got a vampire! (I subcounsusly said campfire there. XD The Vampire was roasted above the Campfire starting with his lungs and feeding him onions.)

I figure it's easier to do one egg at a time... If it's just one more people will click on it. Before I had four eggs in my sig and they all died cuz no one would click on them lol. It's easier for someone to click one because it doesn't take very long, but if there's four they're more likely to skip it cuz that's four pages they have to load...

I clicked on em. The one on a cloud is a daydream, and there is like four different shades of green eggs, but I think that one is a Mint. Might be wrong. Mint is soposed to be the most common. Daydream is a little rare. And I thought the MS is a smilie, you can't have smilies and four images in your sig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom