• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragon Feeding Game

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Ohh. I love those dragons and I was soo desprete to get one and now I can't wait until my egg hatches. Yeah, Two finned Bluenas, you get them by breeding Deep Sea+Skywing. Skywings are quite rare and they are one of those dragons from the several eggs that say "This egg has strange markings on it." So if you ever see one on the abandoned page try and grab one.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I checked out the lineage of my shallow water dragon's egg! You need to breed a sea and a magi to get one.

EDIT: V- I just found out, or I forgot that you said it…

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I clicked on @lex's too. But once one of my dragons mature, I throw them out of my signature and put new eggs in their place. (Like I did today)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Does anyone have a Zombie Dragon?

No, but Ember is trying to get one. Zombie dragons are hard to get, you have to kill a hatchling, try to revive it, and it'll either fail, revive, or turn into a zombie hatchling, but you can't see it on the scroll unless it's midnight through 6:00 in the morning. And they're gravestones on the last day of each month, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom