• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Crossover RP!

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
(We can have as many characters as we wish)

The two reach the village. Pointing at an alley, Pyrgus turns to Matt. "Laurianne's house is just through there." He added. The two enter.
Matt gasps.
Stunned, Pyrgus turns around. Matt stares at Pyrgus and points at the floor. There, on the grassy ground, was a vast pool of blood making a gruesome trail across the alley. Matt turns to Pyrgus. "We better investigate" he mutters

(( you can delete my character because I didn't know the RP was up and it's already 7 pages in so just delete my character ok ))

((sweet. Whit should probably find his sister soon, anyways))

"Hey! Just don't forget about me! And pleasure to meet'cha, Link."

Whit was wandering the woods. Wisty said she's wait for me here... Then he see her torch herself, pretty far away, and shakes his head, running in her direction

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"you're a kid. I don't know you. Will doent know you. You mean nothing to me." Halt says icily to Wisty

Her eyes flash. Wisty heats up, threatening to combust. "Listen, we've all had rough times. But I will NOT be tossed aside like a ragged old sock! I may mean nothing to you yet, but trust me. By no standards am I nothing!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Stay out of this, you." He glares at Wisty. "I am older than you. Please respect me and stay out of my way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom