• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Crossover RP!

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
The rustling gets more intense, until a young boy emerges. He was about Matt's age, with short ginger hair, kind looking eyes and pointed ears. He had a green cape on sealed with real diamond and a tunic underneith. He looked very regal.
Matt stared at the boy. "Who are you?" He added, concentrating on the wolves.
The boy did not reply but instead got out a translucent blue knife. He dashed at a wolf and slashed at it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Um...... where did these bullet-firing wolves come from?))

Halt stared shooting at the Wargs' ugly faces. "They die like normal, if not big, wolves." He kills three in a heartbeat

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
(My imagination... Ha ha ha)

Matt is fighting the wolves. The stream slows until there are two left.
Beating them up, he turns to the other boy. "Wh-"
The boy cut Matt off. "Pyrgus Malvae" he added simply. Yes... He is one of them
The boy called Pyrgus, without speaking, walked off in another direction signalling for Matt to follow. Matt, after a lot of thought, followed him.

Wisty boredly walks over, sees the wolves, and grins. "Finally! Excitement!" She rolls up her sleeves and suddenly she's on fire. The other two wolves lunge at her and are smoldered to a crisp.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
While they are walking, Pyrgus says "By any chance, did you wake up here?"
Matt nods.
"I am the same. I woke up in a house. Somebody, a girl called Laurianne, has found me half dead in a forest and saved me. Suddenly I was escaping from Brimstone in my own world, suddenly I am here. Hard to say what happened.
Anyway, people like you and me who got dragged here are called Maduates. Laurianne told me the legend of the Maduates, it is said that when a danger falls upon the kingdom of Skipiya, three Maduates from different worlds will get dragged here. You and me are Maduates, so we are not in our own dimensions right now"

Matt is dazed, but then snaps into focus. "So we are Maduates. It is our job to find the other one and destroy the evil?"
Pyrgus nods. "We are going to Laurianne's now. She will help"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Oh, we get secondary characters?))

A man walks up to them. He has messy blond hair and blue eyes, and is wearing a kokiri tunic and the master sword. " Where am I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom