• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Creation of the Master Sword

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Okay, this really belongs in Skyward Sword's sub forum because it basically talks about the events in game. How do you guys think the Skyward sword will become the Master Sword after the game's events? I think the sages will forfeit their elemental medallion after link finds/saves them and fuse its power with the sword itself after all medallions are obtained. What do you guys think? (Please excuse me if this is too short, there really is nothing much to talk about on my part :sweat:)

Deity

Thats a hard one.. umm... I'd say your theory makes a lot of sense considering similar things have gone down in other Zelda games... I'd honestly have to know more about Zordina (or w/e the blue spirit girl's name is) before I make a guess.

David

But you called me here...
They probably just change the name of the sword. I'm pretty sure that the Skyward Sword has the power to repel evil when its created. My guess is that the spirit of the sword loses her ability to change back and forth between the sword and her spirit form. And because the Skyloft and Hyrule join together, there is no reason for the sword to be called the Skyward Sword. And henceforth it becomes the Master Sword and the Blade of Evil's Bane.

J

Julz626

I think that when some great evil comes like ganon the goddesses will need to forge something powerful enough to kill him so they take the skyward sword and use it to forge the Master Sword

Well, the sages will need to have something to do with it, either by giving power to the SS, or by renamming it, so that the original storyline makes sense. I'm also curious about when this change will happen. At the middle of the game or at the end? Will we be using the Master Sword, or the Skyward Sword the most?

And it doesn't have anything to do with this post, but I think Adelle is a better name than Zordiana.

Z

Zora X

How do you know it will become the Master Sword?

I don't think the Skyward sword will become the Master Sword maybe the game will mention it or somehow relate to it, but I don't think the Skyward sword becomes it. There are games without it and I think it would be good not to include it. I think the game should have it's own unique story instead of a Ganon relating Master Sword one. Thats my opinion.

I

ijones81

i think link is a blacksmith and the royal family asks for his help since he already nows about the girl, and when zelda is kidnapped he forges the sword.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I am pretty sure it will be one of the main reasons for going into dungeons. You will have to collect something in order to create the Master Sword.

Z

Zora X

Yah that is a really good guess because that is what you usally gotta do in the games. I hope to see something that I woulden;t exspect from Zelda in this new title though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom