• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~sign Ups~

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Might as well~~ Anyways, I would have provided my own drawings of these characters but... I don't have any drawings of them that I have drawn that I like... so you guys will have to deal with pics I have found online

~Esparian~
Name: Xaviar "X/Dragon" Jenkins
Race: dragon (can I do that? XD)
Seal: this
Appearance: True Form
Human Form
~Eye color~ unlike the pic above, his right eye is gold and his left is silver.
~Skin color~ pic above
~Hair color~ a little darker red than pic above
~Clothes~ see pic above
Weapons/power: special crossbow. He can breathe fire (cuz duh)
Backstory: He grew up alone with his mother, who is very abusive. He ran away from her at age 14. Aside from his bad past with his mother, he is a very fun loving guy who loves to smile and make others smile (sounds corny...)
Other: He has a hilarious fear that will be revealed in RP.

~Aspiral~
Name: Lance Flinn Tolkien
Appearance: Lance pic *he looks like this except for the fact BOTH of his eyes are blue and he has a large scar on the left side of his face.*
~Eye color~ pic above
~Hair color~ pic above
~Skin color~ pic above
~Clothing~ He always wears a black jacket and his typical blue jeans
Weapons: Lance's sword
Backstory: Both his parents were killed when he was about 7 years old. He was left to take care of his little sister. When he was about 15, his sister was killed. He doesn't know who or why his whole family was killed but he swears he will find out and get revenge. These factors make him a very cold, distant person. Sometimes, he is a very shy, caring and distant person when he acts like this he goes by "Lance" sometimes, he's a very mean hearted person, yet bada$$, and yet he's still caring for certain people, when he acts like this, he no long goes by the name Lance and calls himself "S" (to avoid spoilers to another RP, it IS short for another name...)
Other: Due to what I posted above, he has Dissociative Identity Disorder

Tell me anything is wrong with this! :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Might as well~~ Anyways, I would have provided my own drawings of these characters but... I don't have any drawings of them that I have drawn that I like... so you guys will have to deal with pics I have found online

~Esparian~
Name: Xaviar "X/Dragon" Jenkins
Race: dragon (can I do that? XD)
Seal: this
Appearance: True Form
Human Form
~Eye color~ unlike the pic above, his right eye is gold and his left is silver.
~Skin color~ pic above
~Hair color~ a little darker red than pic above
~Clothes~ see pic above
Weapons/power: special crossbow. He can breathe fire (cuz duh)
Backstory: He grew up alone with his mother, who is very abusive. He ran away from her at age 14. Aside from his bad past with his mother, he is a very fun loving guy who loves to smile and make others smile (sounds corny...)
Other: He has a hilarious fear that will be revealed in RP.

~Aspiral~
Name: Lance Flinn Tolkien
Appearance: Lance pic *he looks like this except for the fact BOTH of his eyes are blue and he has a large scar on the left side of his face.*
~Eye color~ pic above
~Hair color~ pic above
~Skin color~ pic above
~Clothing~ He always wears a black jacket and his typical blue jeans
Weapons: Lance's sword
Backstory: Both his parents were killed when he was about 7 years old. He was left to take care of his little sister. When he was about 15, his sister was killed. He doesn't know who or why his whole family was killed but he swears he will find out and get revenge. These factors make him a very cold, distant person. Sometimes, he is a very shy, caring and distant person when he acts like this he goes by "Lance" sometimes, he's a very mean hearted person, yet bada$$, and yet he's still caring for certain people, when he acts like this, he no long goes by the name Lance and calls himself "S" (to avoid spoilers to another RP, it IS short for another name...)
Other: Due to what I posted above, he has Dissociative Identity Disorder

Tell me anything is wrong with this! :D

Approved because of dragons.... and I'll post the thread as soon as Mono PMs me something about her third character...

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Esparian
Name: Cicero
Race: Dragon
Seal: Bright red ruby with flame looking design inside
Appearance:
Human:
Eyes: Black
Skin: Sort of Darkish Brown
Hair: Messy and black
Clothes: Dark blue jeans, tan vans for shoes, plain white tshirt under black hoodie, wears ring on right hand that his his seal on it.

True:
Brilliant red scales, long claws,
dozens of sharp, serrated teeth, wings, spikes across his entire back, and sharp horns on his head. His eyes are a brilliant red, matching the color of his scales.
Weapons/Powers:
Dragon Form:
Sharp Claws, Serrated Teeth, Breathing white hot fire, flight, Specialty is cloaking himself with fire and rushing into his target.
Human Form:
Very good swordsman, can still breathe fire, but not as strong. Strength, can jump very high, and is also a magician/spellcaster. Can delve into people's minds.
Other: Always itching to fight. Very sure of himself. Has a high temper, but trying to mellow out. Unfortunately, that's not working. Will always try to protect his friends.
Backstory: Long ago, when he was about 2031, he had a rider who would always fight along his side no matter what. They met a great opponent. Cicero defeated the dragon, but his rider was defeated. In a deadly rage, Cicero ripped off the enemy rider's head, and burned his body. He will never forget the day his partner was killed. A few thousand years later, he's become the most feared dragon in the land as far as he knows.

Darn. Skyward beat me to the Dragon idea. XD

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Esparian
Name: Cicero
Race: Dragon
True:
Brilliant red scales, long claws, dozens of sharp, serrated teeth, wings, spikes across his entire back, and sharp horns on his head. His eyes are a brilliant red, matching the color of his scales.

Well.. it seems I'm not the only one with a red dragon... huh...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
If I get anymore dragons I might die of excitement...I'm a freaking dragon and fantasy creature fanatic! But anywho...just be looking out for the RP thread now...

Dragons=awesome... and so common. I'm the only mystic bird lover left. waaah. (/me has a blue dragon wallpaper) Anyways, I sent the PM and my final character was approved. I guarantee none of you know this one. LE'S DO DIS!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
@Go_Skyward
XD DANG I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I DIDN'T MEAN FOR US BOTH TO BE RED DRAGONS. You posted yours like 2 seconds before I did. THIS WAS SO IRONIC XD

Go_Skyward

@Go_Skyward
XD DANG I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I DIDN'T MEAN FOR US BOTH TO BE RED DRAGONS. You posted yours like 2 seconds before I did. THIS WAS SO IRONIC XD

That was more like a coincidence... But it's still hilarious XD. And yes, Mono, LET'S DO THIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom