• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Corrupt World ~sign Ups~

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This was an idea that came to me when I was in my reading class(perfect class for naps x3). But anywho, this is about two worlds...One is filled with Asprial(new word ^('.')^!) People, they are ordinary people with no power at all. The other world is filled with Fantasy Creatures and they are know as the Esparian People. In the World of the Asprial, one man discovered the Esparia World and took one civilian into his and used them against their will. Unwilling to break free from him, the man who found the world was made the ruler of the Asprial. Later on he captured more of them and used their power to make him unstoppable. It's now up to the Esparians and Aspirals(who think he's doing something bad with the Esparians) to stop him. To identify a Esparian, they wear necklaces or some kind of seal to protect how they look in the Esparia

Anyway...I hope this turns out good...here's thy sign up sheets:

~Esparian~
Name:
Seal:
Appearance(both true and human)
~Eye color~
~Skin color~
~Hair color~
~Clothes~
Weapons/power:
Backstory:
Other:
Backstory:

~Aspiral~
Name:
~Eye color~
~Hair color~
~Skin color~
~Clothing~
Weapons:
Backstory:
Other:

I'll post mine later(because I'm tired)...maximum is three characters.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Faolan
Race: Elf
Seal: An emerald on a gold chain.
Appearance: True: Tall, athletic build. Brown elven-style hair, pointed ears, green eyes. Wears a green tunic and breeches with a ranger's cloak over it.
Human: The exact same, except without the pointed ears.
Weapons: Bow, sword, knives, medium amount of magic.
Backstory: It's a secret to everybody.
Other: Can communicate with animals.

Last edited:
~Esparian~
Name: Aren Alpenlen
Age: 137. He's going through his third reincarnation, about the maturity of age 21.
Race: Phoenix
Seal: A deep blue gem etched with an arcane symbol, wrapped in silver and set in the cover of a sketchbook he always has.
Appearance: In his true form, he's a falcon-like, blue bird with white and indigo markings. He has a long wingspan and is slightly larger than most falcons. As a human, he's a little on the short side and has average build.
--~Eye color~ This carries over between forms, a stormy, clouded aqua.
--~Skin color~ His feathers are sort of pale blue(not aqua) with azure secondaries that make his form seem to shimmer when he flies, a trait that's native to phoenixes. As a human, he's slightly tanned.
--~Hair color~ As a human, he has sort of brownish-blond hair that's often tousled, like he just woke up from a nap.
--~Clothes~ As a human, he wears an indigo jacket and dark blue pants, almost black. He has a white button-down shirt under the jacket, and a dark brown belt with his sword scabbard and a place he can hold his sketchbook.
Weapons/power: Talons, a sword as a human. He also has a hidden dagger. He's clairvoyant and can foretell the future with his drawings and writing.
Backstory: Nothing special ever happened for a long while, nothing outside the ordinary(for a phoenix). A friend of his was one of the first kidnapped and used by the man who now rules, and then another was taken. He's kind of tried to stay out of it, but he has a bad feeling about the future.
Other: He's a very fast flier, and a good artist.

(originally he was kind of inspired by Shad, yes, but he's developed on his own, much like my other character Ferrus...[/digression])

~Aspiral~
Name: Melica Arefaen
Appearance: She has average height but a rather mature build.
--~Eye color~ Golden with deep green flecks that flash in the sun.
--~Hair color~ Auburn, it's wavy and thin.
--~Skin color~ Pale-ish, she has NO FRECKLES
--~Clothing~ Black pants, black knee-high boots, and a black elbow-length shirt with a low-cut neck. She wears a lace-up vest over it, as well as metal gauntlets and leather shoulder guards. Her sword scabbards are laced onto a belt around her waist.
Weapons: Twin swords, curved. The hilts are wrapped with brown fabric.
Backstory: Her father was very demanding and strict while her mother was kind but feisty. Although she was loyal to him, her father accused her of having an affair with another man one night. In a drunken stupor, he tried to whip her, but Melica took the hit, then ran away. She also had a sister named Lenyrin, who was very close. However, Melica lost track of her family and hasn't seen Lenyrin in years.
Other: Melica is quick thinking but extremely impulsive, never thinks before she acts. She prefers to fight than talk although she's persuasive.

Well... this sounds really interesting, let me know if I'm in Waffle!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Both of you are accepted, and what I mean by a seal is what seals you from looking like your true form. Here are mine:

Name: Xavier
Race: Demon(he has elf ears)
Seal: An red amulet with a huge 'M' carved inside of it.
Appearance:
~Eyes~ He has two crimson colored eyes when in his demon form but when in the World of Aspiral his amulet would make them turn into a yellow/orange color.
~Hair color~ He has long shiny silver hair in both of his forms. Usually puts it up so he would look like he has short hair.
~Skin color~ Tan in both forms
~Clothing~ Long white button up shirt with a white necktie with black along the edges. Long black Victorian like coat with blue along the edges. Black pants and navy blue boots. When it comes to being in his true form he has very large bat like wings like every demon has. His nails are sharp(like a bat tooth) and the color black. Two of his teeth in the front(side as well) turn into fangs. He is a very strong man but not one of the strongest demons. He's also a tall man for his age(6'9)
Weapons/Power: He's the only special type of demon in his village, he can control all types of demons except for the Succubuses' power. Xavier has a purple lookin sword that is disguised as a black cane he would usually carry around.
Backstory: Xavier is the son of the leader of the demons. He has a gentleman like personality, but he's not a ladies man. After finding out he was a special type of demon, his popularity grew. As every female demon heard of this, they wanted to marry him. But, Xavier had no interest in these demons until he met Mizuki, a Goddess with three personalities. Mizuki did have the same feelings for him too but her two other personalities told her that she was a tough person to admit it. They both found out they loved each other when they kissed in the Forest outside of Xavier's village. Xavier and Mizuki now will not stop visiting each other outside of their homes.
Other: A skilled artist and has a fixation for Mizu's eyes.

Name: Mizuki(Mizu for short)
Race: Goddess(has elf ears too)
Seal: A multicolored necklace(turns from red to blue to green)
Appearance
~Eye color~ Heterochromia Red(left) and Blue(right) eyes in both forms
~Hair color~ In her true form she has long silver hair with ever lasting blue and red highlights. In her human form she has long golden hair with her highlights as well(she was born with them)
~Skin color~ Ivory colored skin.
~Clothing~ Crimson red coat, blue corset(her skin is visible straight down the middle) red pants. Black and white hand garments and black boots. She has scars on her left eye, lip, and nose. Her nails are red to go along with her style, she would sometimes have some sort of red lipstick on her lips.
Weapons/Power Twin blades(red and blue) that she made at a very young age.
Trickster Personality:/b] Mizuki is always in this personality, she's not as powerful as her other two. In thus form she's a very skilled ninja like person along with being a skilled swordsman.
Nightmare Personality: Mizuki's eyes are darken and she looks like some sort of furry with cat ears and wolf body. When she's in this personality, she can use more power than Trickster.
Insanity Personality: This one is most powerful personality Trickster and Nightmare combined, she still looks like Trickster but she glows purple. Mizuki avoids turning into this one because she would cause a bunch of chaos with a personality she can barely control.
Backstory: Mizuki is one of those mysterious figures. She's rarely a social person, in fact nobody can trust her because she rarely makes contact with anyone but her Mother and Aunts. Mizuki lives in a garden filled with life in every direction you look, she mostly trains to become a better swordsman. Since there was something going on between the Demons and Gods/Goddesses, she couldn't trust anyone but her Mother and Aunts. When she left the garden one time and found herself in a forest near a village, she met a very handsome(in her opinion) man named Xavier. Didn't know if she could trust him, she stood there looking helpless as ever. She began to fall in love him, she didn't care if he was a demon or she was a Goddess. Mizuki just wanted to be with him. Eventually the two visited each other more and more, she finally admitted that she loved him to her personalities one night in her home. The next evening, Xavier pulled her up to him and kissed her on the lips. After awhile, the news spread on about the Aspiral man who found their world and took an innocent civilian, they decided to see what was happening to the Esparian in that world.
Other: She loves sleeping in the forest a lot

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I know I shouldn't sign up for this, I barely have time for the RPs I'm in as it is, but THIS IS TOO EPIC!

Esparian...

Name: Kalia Everheart
Race: Fairy
Seal: Black butterfly-shaped necklace.
Appearance:
~Eye color~ Rose-colored in her true form, hazel as human.
~Hair color~ Short and rose-colored in her true form, shoulder length and brown as human.
~Skin color~ Pale in both cases.
~Clothing~ A simple dress made of rose petals in her true form, a rose-colored tank top and skinny jeans tucked into black boots as a human.
Weapons/Power: Her wand. She has it handy and the proper size in both forms. With it, she has power over plant life, and certain animals. Mostly the woodland type, birds and butterflies are her specialty. In human form, she hides it in her boot like Alex Russo.
Backstory: She was a lesser advisor to the Fairy Queen, who was captured by the villian. All the more important advisors and officials were cowards, like you'd expect from rich people, so she took it upon herself to go to Aspiral to rescue her queen.
Other: In her true form, she's only 6 inches tall, glows rose-colored, and has huge wings.

Nope XD. And I'm still deciding who I should put in this.... I feel like Xaviar and Lance. With their ORIGINAL personalities, what do you think, Mono?

Hm... hm hm. Well, Melica's not gonna stop with Dreamers, so be aware that she's going to die laughing as he dies screaming. With their original personalities.. I think it'd be great, Silver. Go for it!

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
~Esparian~
Name: Asmodeus Chrononome (Normally called Asmia)
Race: Demon
Seal: The cat-shaped brooch on her cloak.
Appearance:
Human
Although she has an innocent face, her appearance says a different story. She has black almost messy hair just missing her shoulders, with a crimson headband. She has wine red, dilated eyes. She wears a black cloak torn and singed at the ends. Connecting the cloak is a brooch that looks like a red cat's head. Under the robe she wears a black dress going red at the ends. She has wickedly sharp fangs.

True
Her true form is a a giant wolf made of shadow, with red glowing eyes the only thing visible.
-
~Eye color~ Red and dilated, like a snakes.
~Skin color~ Very pale, vampire like white.
~Hair color~ Almost messy, but glossy. black.
~Clothes~ Black, singed-at-the-end cloak connected by a black cat-shaped brooch. Wears a dress underneath, black but goes into red. Red hairband.
Weapons/power: Red and black, long claws that can cut through the air itself to make portals through space. Normally seen working with dark magic. She also holds a black staff, which is not used much.
Other: She is very snappy and cheeky, loves to make mischief. Even though she does not like to cause it, she loves seeing people suffer. She is trying to get over that, though.
Backstory: A demon that managed to, with the help of her sister, Demonai, escape from Hell to see the outside world. After seeing the peace and tranquility of the world above theirs, she vows to help it in any way possible. She has managed to seal her demonic lusts and power in the brooch on her cloak, using it as a limiter. Though the seal managed to seal most away, traces of her past still linger in her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom