• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see all you players who are too excited/focused on discord fun times to bother using your activated abilities this Night.... :eyes:

Just over 6 hours to the deadline...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I see all you players who are too excited/focused on discord fun times to bother using your activated abilities this Night.... :eyes:

Just over 6 hours to the deadline...
I thought it in bad Tastexto use the Pumpkin that shoots Lasers out of it's ass

How did it come to this?

Spider-Man—or, at least, one of the many Spider-Men—is on trial in Judas Traveller's insane mockery of a courtroom. There, he is tormented by the prosecuting accounts of some of his greatest villains, like Carnage, Shriek, Chameleon, and the rest. Somehow, the existential dilemma of "to be or not to be [a clone]" seems trivial by comparison to the appearance of this new spotlight-stealing all-knowing cosmically-powered villain who can arrange all of this. This particular Spidey's fate, and the fate of all those who might depend on him, hangs in the balance...

Trial-of-Peter-Parker-01.jpg
Those are some heavy-duty manacles! Looks uncomfortable for poor Spidey.
He probably can't even post pictures to discord wearing those...

Meanwhile, many of his genetically-identical "brothers" are too distraught by the possibility of being a clone to even lift a finger in his defense, or worse... Some have even decided to side with The Jackal in his crazy schemes to create a Spider-Clone Army!

was exiled, and now, suddenly, he's not anymore; while The Sun Fan was active, and now, suddenly, he's exiled...

And Paranoid King is back from the dead!

There are just so many crazy plot twists and turns it's hard to keep track of it all. But, certainly, with all that's happened already, things can't possibly get any crazier -- can they??...

...Think again!

In fact, here's a page from the what-if comic titled "101 Ways to End the Clone Saga" to prove to you that—yes—things can, in fact, get a whole lot crazier!

time loop.jpg
It's time for Maximum Carnage 2: Electric Boogaloo! Let's do this babeeeeeey!

What?! Now we have to worry about potential Time Loops going back to Maximum Carnage: A Spider-Man Mafia 1?! Good grief... Will this crazy Clone Saga never end?

Probably not...

IT IS NOW DAY 3

The Day 3 Deadline is set for 72 hours from now, on August 1st at 5:00 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What can any of y'all NGA people tell us about SMM1?

Also apparently Spiderman can't end the trial early and it will last until n3 no matter what.

Something interesting also happened to me last night. Some of my actions went through but I tried to track Freddeh and that specifically was roleblocked.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i was roleblocked last night while trying to track freddeh

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
What can any of y'all NGA people tell us about SMM1?

i didn't follow most of it but iirc the main gimmick was that the main enemy (carnage) was openly outed from the beginning and was basically unkillable and got bonus powers for writing gorey death scenes or something and was the cause of many of those

I tracked Skystone.

He is NOT a threat to the town right now.

VOTE: 15337

As to Maximum Carnage... Carnage was the main villain. He was revealed from the start of D1 but the rest of his Mafia wasn't. He had a totality threshold and was rewarded for roleplaying in the thread, even achieving an alt win con if he RP'd killing enough innocent bystanders. Essentially, there was a monster rampaging the whole game and we had to work around him to eliminate the rest of the scum team and then manifest the totality vote against Carnage, with all the viable hosts he could have jumped to (there could have been many Carnages) dead.

As to Maximum Carnage... Carnage was the main villain. He was revealed from the start of D1 but the rest of his Mafia wasn't. He had a totality threshold and was rewarded for roleplaying in the thread, even achieving an alt win con if he RP'd killing enough innocent bystanders. Essentially, there was a monster rampaging the whole game and we had to work around him to eliminate the rest of the scum team and then manifest the totality vote against Carnage, with all the viable hosts he could have jumped to (there could have been many Carnages) dead.
Wow, your memory of the first game is even better than mine is, and I ran the damn thing. Gold star. :pikalove: (Why is there no star emote? Or even a triforce? Missed opportunity, ZD...)

Killjoy would also probably be a good lynch, IMO, but Numbers is unless I've brain farted, flipped scum who's back.

Anyone want to claim if they messed with Jackal. I am NOT liking these resurrections.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Killjoy would also probably be a good lynch, IMO, but Numbers is unless I've brain farted, flipped scum who's back.

Anyone want to claim if they messed with Jackal. I am NOT liking these resurrections.

Numbers was exiled d1. So we don't know what he is.

PK is back though and was Goblin Aligned.

I am NOT liking these resurrections.
Even with the seeming revolving-door of dead/exiles returning to the active pool, you're still currently down 6 players from the 24 player total in only 2 Days and 2 Nights... That's still more than a standard ratio of 2 deaths per cycle. :suspicious:

But yeah, constant resurrections of baddies should be cause for concern. :P

Don't mind me. Just your friendly neighborhood spectator Mod. Toodleloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom