• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you mind yourself. You're the one actively wanting to avoid lynching SMS without giving us a good reason other than "it is bad guys". That's not conductive to those of us who are not privy to what exactly is going on with you two.

But if you want to be abrupt about it instead of nice about it, be my guest.

Like, do I have to sit here and accuse you of stuff in order for you to divulge that you are not aware of all the stuff that is coming out? Because that's pretty extra of you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How about you mind yourself.
How about no.

You're the one actively wanting to avoid lynching SMS without giving us a good reason other than "it is bad guys". That's not conductive to those of us who are not privy to what exactly is going on with you two.

I told you who mafia was and who to lynch. I'm letting the Jackal state what he told me seeing as me saying what could be considered the wrong thing ****s town over here. Trust me, I don't want to sit back and say nothing either. But I'm trying to put the interest of town first here.

Like, do I have to sit here and accuse you of stuff in order for you to divulge that you are not aware of all the stuff that is coming out? Because that's pretty extra of you.

I already said that what PK claimed wasn't what I was told.

How about yeah. It'd be one thing to just say I'm wrong in making that assumption which is fine and dandy.

But if your'e going to be so abrupt about it, then you'll have to take what you give. That said, if you're going to fault me for you protecting SMS, that's on you. Not me. It doesn't make you full on trustworthy despite the words you use to say otherwise. If you don't like that, tough. And before you continuously throw the whole, "I'm trying to put the interest of town first," at me, your actions are still conductive to protecting SMS.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Your friendly, neighborhood Scarlet Spider here. I don't know about all the other Spiders out here, but I see a Jackal who has been a thorn in Parker's side from the beginning. You know what we do with thorns? Remove them. I would like to see the Bugle's edition today before long. J. J. Jameson must be railing for Spider-Man picks still.

That said, if you're going to fault me for you protecting SMS, that's on you. Not me. It doesn't make you full on trustworthy despite the words you use to say otherwise. If you don't like that, tough. And before you continuously throw the whole, "I'm trying to put the interest of town first," at me, your actions are still conductive to protecting SMS.
If this has to do with what I was comparing his ability claim, PKs role claim and the quote from the Spider-Man wiki, I wasn't implying that I considered the claim by SMS to be a scum claim. Yes, his claim of knowing who IS scum looks suspicious, but otherwise, I'm giving him slight town reads for now.

As for the Jackal, looking at it from a lore perspective, yes I think he has a high chance at being scum. But I'm not going to put all of my oranges in that basket right now.

It doesn't have to do with you. For you, I just find it odd you're pushing an angle entirely from the wiki despite gameplay stuff in front of our faces that would indicate otherwise (until proven otherwise).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am concerned about Min saying she knew nothing about SMS's ability to rez. I don't think that lends itself well to his credibility, since if he was really trustworthy that was maybe something he should have told her instead of withholding.

Like I said before, SMS would be an idiot to outright state he rezzed mafia, but the fact that he has openly admitted to being able to rez, something he apparently avoided telling Min about, is not a good look, especially since it wasn't until he was called out that he actually admitted to it.

Obviously, there is some lying going on. I won't say I fully trust PK, because I am still concerned about why he was in scum chat. But so much of what Min has said about SMS makes a lot of sense for someone who wants to stay alive as long as possible. Given everything that's happened, I really do think SMS is the biggest threat right now. I think saying it's dangerous for him to be lynched is part of an elaborate bluff, because SMS is definitely among the people I can see playing that way.

I hope we get the Bugle soon.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Killjoy:

I'll draw from Rag for this one. SMS has claimed the ability to rez someone. As far as we know, no one else has claimed an ability to rez, and PK did out SMS's ability to rez in his info dump. Why assume someone else rezed CL when the obvious answer is staring you in the face?

It is a leap of faith to trust that SMS is going to win with the town. Especially at the cost of throwing some players under the bus at the start of the game. And, of course, he could be doing his own thing to win (much like Hobgoblin). Ultimately it boils down to if you want to take a chance on him. The consequences, should he be pulling the wool over our eyes, is quite disastrous if he truly becomes impossible to kill.

Kind of makes you wonder how Spider-Man fits into this.
Lol, I literally told Minish about Poy too and he was shot and flipped Mafia. You all are making it out like CL was just a one time bus for town cred, but my info has literally outed the entire Mafia team, which is fine because hopefully here soon I will lose my mafia alignment. PK has literally admitted he is outed too.

Lol, I literally told Minish about Poy too and he was shot and flipped Mafia. You all are making it out like CL was just a one time bus for town cred, but my info has literally outed the entire Mafia team, which is fine because hopefully here soon I will lose my mafia alignment. PK has literally admitted he is outed too.
I wasn't even aware that PoyPoy was dead. I woke up and was primarily skimming through drinking coffee. Yes, I did make a, if you can call it such, semi productive post. I overlooked the D2 intro

F PoyPoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom