• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rezes are much more powerful abilities, as opposed to conditions that can be gained via the abilities of others (or their own abilities). Case in point, look at what happened with killing CL only for him to be brought back.

The obvious answer is that the one who was claimed to have the ability to rez (and later affirmed that claim) did the rez. There's no indication or reason to assume there is another rez ability allocated to the mafia/those who stand opposed to the town at this point in time.

As for Spider-Man, I am more thinking along the lines of the Jackal wanting Spider-Man dead, and how the real Spider-Man would fit into that. Perhaps if Jackal truly does turn town, he won't want to kill Spider-Man. That's an if I'd rather not find out at the cost of potentially having the Jackal becoming an unstoppable force though.

That's where I stand on it.

I dunno. I'm going to trust SMS at least up until it either gets me exiled, voted, or worse.
Didn't someone claim to be Scrier? Didn't Scrier, in the comics, resurrect Spidercide?

I'm wondering because I was looking at the Spider-Man Wiki and read the following about Spidercide:

[QUOTE="Spider-Man Wiki]
"Peter" emerged from one of the Jackal's pods. Believing himself to be the genuine Parker, he confronted Spider-Man, Ben Reilly, and Kaine. He became obsessed with proving to Mary Jane Watson that he was the real Peter and once Peter, Ben, Kaine and MJ were all near him at once the Jackal's programming kicked in and his shape shifting powers activated and he turned into a monster who was killed when Kaine threw a propane truck at him. Scrier would later resurrect him.
[/QUOTE]

PK claimed to be Scrier if I'm not mistaken. He never claimed an ability to resurrect at all (why would he though). The point still stands that SMS has claimed the ability to rez as was first accused by PK. Plus, SMS never denied rezzing CL. Soooooo, yeah.

Which alludes to PK being truthful in that respect to what he claimed. Unlike Minish or even SMS taking the opportunity to mention that bit on their own, it took PK offering it up under rapid fire questioning.

Why attribute truthfulness to only SMS when PK was proven right wrt to SMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom