• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
SMS is pretty inactive and in my experience thats been a fairly strong tell for him (and an inactive SMS isn't worth much anyways) so he's definitely someone I'd support a lynch of

nobody seems to be interested in the KoD case so i might as well put pressure on SMS. I'd still rather lynch KoD but I'd like for a definitive wagon to build somewhere sometime before the deadline, and I'd rather that be on SMS than on most players

Unvote, Vote: SMS

funnier6

Courage~
I'd like to say, that I couldn't bear and watch while people believed obvious untruths that I could disprove in a heartbeat, should I have had a mind to, but to be perfectly honest I was bearing it rather well and was planning on continuing to bear it until such point when it came time for me to again post to prevent such penalties as being mod killed or replaced, the former being more likely

It was not my intention to give the appearance of silencing, such possibility was forgotten by mind to be present in this game until it was brought up afterward, the post in which I was suspected of it I simply voted to make such known that I was in possession of an effective vote.

It did occur to me following the materialization of that misconception that it was likely in my interest to clear all up, to maintain that I meant no deception, but considering that I had no intention to follow up whatsoever, I had some notion that I would be made the boy who cried wolf, and silenced soon afterward, for such effect as to give me grief and the appearance of some trollish motivations.

I imagined my absence would be something that could be easily explained away by several people who have all the necessary context to at least put forth the true possibility but I was again in the wrong and found that everyone would much sooner believe me to be silenced, which, if it were true, certainly did not reconcile with my having two posts.

Contrary to my expectations I found myself very favorably impressed by my role, which I originally suspected was hand picked for me but I have since learned that those four who were were informed of as such. In fact I might even suggest that it is one of my favorite roles I have ever received, and if anything could have given me just cause to invest in this game, that role would have been the catalyst, but alas due to the extenuating circumstances nothing could move heaven or earth inside me to give anything but the barest minimum. That this shall set the precedent for the rest of this game I cannot say, though I can say that I had absolutely no intention of writing this post, nor any explanation whatsoever for any degree of my behavior perhaps not even after death, unless there was such earnest person who had a listening temperament, and heaven knows there are precious few in this world who do.

Naturally in spite of myself and my best efforts, I have stayed current with all the goings on of the thread despite being decidedly in the background for all. To be quite frank with you all I have not the faintest clue of how to play this game, can one think to himself "I shall scum hunt" knowing quite well that the scum team may simply turn out to be misled survivors? What does one do? How does one act? Especially considering I myself am on a voyage of self discovery, and need not do... whatever it is such is supposed to be done. Such recourse is simple, easy, and utterly devoid of excitement. To take the difficult, nigh impossible path, well, what reason have I to? I have walked that path on greener days and met with nothing but my own destruction at every twisted turn. Even now when I turn to that path, all I see shrouded in darkness, the tiny, faltering lights that do exist, who is to say if they are true? For that road is paved with madness and trickery, the most clear sighted confidently marching forward only to find himself marching in direct opposition of his goal. I care not what is done to me; it is of no consequence. But these are the terms and here are the conditions, may the signer know them well should he find it righteous to accept them.

To keep this article from becoming of the same unbearable length as a true document of terms and conditions, any further comments shall be withheld to my next post, which good weather willing will be written up shortly to be posted thereafter

I might make it known that I have been reading an inordinate amount of David Copperfield as of late and frankly I was nothing but a stone statue, mute and expressive, until I adopted this writing style you see before you, which no doubt gives you no small measure of annoyance, vexation, and the poorest opinion of my character. Let that light shine bright before you, as it pleases me greatly to have at my disposal and I have no intention of discontinuing for present

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd like to say, that I couldn't bear and watch while people believed obvious untruths that I could disprove in a heartbeat, should I have had a mind to, but to be perfectly honest I was bearing it rather well and was planning on continuing to bear it until such point when it came time for me to again post to prevent such penalties as being mod killed or replaced, the former being more likely

It was not my intention to give the appearance of silencing, such possibility was forgotten by mind to be present in this game until it was brought up afterward, the post in which I was suspected of it I simply voted to make such known that I was in possession of an effective vote.

It did occur to me following the materialization of that misconception that it was likely in my interest to clear all up, to maintain that I meant no deception, but considering that I had no intention to follow up whatsoever, I had some notion that I would be made the boy who cried wolf, and silenced soon afterward, for such effect as to give me grief and the appearance of some trollish motivations.

I imagined my absence would be something that could be easily explained away by several people who have all the necessary context to at least put forth the true possibility but I was again in the wrong and found that everyone would much sooner believe me to be silenced, which, if it were true, certainly did not reconcile with my having two posts.

Contrary to my expectations I found myself very favorably impressed by my role, which I originally suspected was hand picked for me but I have since learned that those four who were were informed of as such. In fact I might even suggest that it is one of my favorite roles I have ever received, and if anything could have given me just cause to invest in this game, that role would have been the catalyst, but alas due to the extenuating circumstances nothing could move heaven or earth inside me to give anything but the barest minimum. That this shall set the precedent for the rest of this game I cannot say, though I can say that I had absolutely no intention of writing this post, nor any explanation whatsoever for any degree of my behavior perhaps not even after death, unless there was such earnest person who had a listening temperament, and heaven knows there are precious few in this world who do.

Naturally in spite of myself and my best efforts, I have stayed current with all the goings on of the thread despite being decidedly in the background for all. To be quite frank with you all I have not the faintest clue of how to play this game, can one think to himself "I shall scum hunt" knowing quite well that the scum team may simply turn out to be misled survivors? What does one do? How does one act? Especially considering I myself am on a voyage of self discovery, and need not do... whatever it is such is supposed to be done. Such recourse is simple, easy, and utterly devoid of excitement. To take the difficult, nigh impossible path, well, what reason have I to? I have walked that path on greener days and met with nothing but my own destruction at every twisted turn. Even now when I turn to that path, all I see shrouded in darkness, the tiny, faltering lights that do exist, who is to say if they are true? For that road is paved with madness and trickery, the most clear sighted confidently marching forward only to find himself marching in direct opposition of his goal. I care not what is done to me; it is of no consequence. But these are the terms and here are the conditions, may the signer know them well should he find it righteous to accept them.

To keep this article from becoming of the same unbearable length as a true document of terms and conditions, any further comments shall be withheld to my next post, which good weather willing will be written up shortly to be posted thereafter

I might make it known that I have been reading an inordinate amount of David Copperfield as of late and frankly I was nothing but a stone statue, mute and expressive, until I adopted this writing style you see before you, which no doubt gives you no small measure of annoyance, vexation, and the poorest opinion of my character. Let that light shine bright before you, as it pleases me greatly to have at my disposal and I have no intention of discontinuing for present
I thought that this post was written by KoD until I got about halfway through it.

We are in bizzaro world, truly.

-

Why are you me?

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
that's kind of amusing

and see
not silenced
whoever said he was gotta get their **** together
I suggested he might be because people who know him said he would never be so silent. The description of silenced allowed for the post he made so it seemed entirely possible.

Seeing his latest post I wish I had been right.

that post feels...
like its not written by funnier

its too... lawyer-y
I won't push it but it is something I immediately thought upon reading it

if funnier did write it I'm just trolling haha I hope you had steam coming out of your nose reading this post up until this point!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
that post feels...
like its not written by funnier

its too... lawyer-y
I won't push it but it is something I immediately thought upon reading it

if funnier did write it I'm just trolling haha I hope you had steam coming out of your nose reading this post up until this point!
It felt like it wasn't written by funnier at first, but by the end I decided it felt more like funnier writing in a different style.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
it was yea
as I said before, he would've indicated he was silenced somehow like voting and unvoting multiple times
The way the rule is written, I would consider that illegal, as it is clearly not necessary to unvote after the vote. But this is my first game with this condition, so perhaps it's always this way. Seems sort of against the point though.

SMS is pretty inactive and in my experience thats been a fairly strong tell for him (and an inactive SMS isn't worth much anyways) so he's definitely someone I'd support a lynch of

nobody seems to be interested in the KoD case so i might as well put pressure on SMS. I'd still rather lynch KoD but I'd like for a definitive wagon to build somewhere sometime before the deadline, and I'd rather that be on SMS than on most players

Unvote, Vote: SMS

I have a personal rule where I never (well, unless something extreme happens) vote you or KoD out day 1. So no, not going to push for a KoD lynch.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The way the rule is written, I would consider that illegal, as it is clearly not necessary to unvote after the vote. But this is my first game with this condition, so perhaps it's always this way. Seems sort of against the point though.
I feel like the point is limiting communication, not getting rid of it completely
I wouldn't be surprised if he could also react to posts or something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom