• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rag:

My usage here isn't so pedantic that I have to go into meanings, but you're requiring it. All you've been doing is assuming. No guessing or anything. This is evident in you pushing ***your assumption*** that I'm lying by referring back to events and characterizing them as me lying. It is born out of your belief that I am.

And my unvoting every time fits what I've publicly said and maintained through my action of unvoting. All you're doing is grabbing at straws to fit the narrative you want on me. As other have aptly put it, I could have not unvoted at all and explained my bonus votes once they became apparent (thus avoiding the entire talk about why unvoted, but didn't out the ability). I could have also unvoted only once were I truly trying to hide it (and fit into the imagined scenario where I don't actually read like some sort of heathen).

And no, others have put more thought into the nuances than you have as you're biased in your pursuit of trying to lynch me. Referring back to Ex again, he made the point (running counter to your direction) that if I truly had the intent of hiding my bonus votes (while being unaware of how they are tracked) I could have just unvoted once and only once as opposed to many times. That fits the narrative much more than constantly unvoting each time to hide the votes (as, again, the constant unvotes require numerous posts on my part to keep up with). Your response? "No, KoD could definitely do that with the intent of hiding it as well." In a nutshell.

minish dropping a huge bombshell out of nowhere was basically 100% of the reason i stopped pursuing KoD momentarily.

Zinger tells me the name is a coincidence and that its not actually PK or even anyone from Px2.

Yeah ok fair enough, I thought of that after the fact.

Whoops, sorry not-PK! I swear I'll try to not call you that the whole game but I probably will anyway.

The people voting Rag are honestly worth examination. "You're too helpful and assembling too much information" is a dangerous argument that discourages pro-town behavior. Town tends to benefit from higher information scenarios. Scum, generally, does not.

The line against KoD was a legitimate attempt force a player to commit to a set of positions. This kind of probing is ultimately good.

Sure, Rag might be playing a high stakes game of making herself indispensable, but we can deal with that problem if it ever pops up -- after we've reaped the benefits of her contributions.

So I don't hate this post, but I don't like that you said this then immediately....didn't examine any of those people. It's a bit sketchy.

WRT Silenced: There's an easy way of figuring out if someone is silenced or not for most people: Just have them vote and unvote people.

Oh also Unvote for now.

Read back on Dusky, worth a lynch if he doesn't contribute more by the end of the day, but that's probably true of a few people at this point (probably including myself). I don't think anything he's said has been inherently scummy though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Rag:

My usage here isn't so pedantic that I have to go into meanings, but you're requiring it. All you've been doing is assuming. No guessing or anything. This is evident in you pushing ***your assumption*** that I'm lying by referring back to events and characterizing them as me lying. It is born out of your belief that I am.

And my unvoting every time fits what I've publicly said and maintained through my action of unvoting. All you're doing is grabbing at straws to fit the narrative you want on me. As other have aptly put it, I could have not unvoted at all and explained my bonus votes once they became apparent (thus avoiding the entire talk about why unvoted, but didn't out the ability). I could have also unvoted only once were I truly trying to hide it (and fit into the imagined scenario where I don't actually read like some sort of heathen).

And no, others have put more thought into the nuances than you have as you're biased in your pursuit of trying to lynch me. Referring back to Ex again, he made the point (running counter to your direction) that if I truly had the intent of hiding my bonus votes (while being unaware of how they are tracked) I could have just unvoted once and only once as opposed to many times. That fits the narrative much more than constantly unvoting each time to hide the votes (as, again, the constant unvotes require numerous posts on my part to keep up with). Your response? "No, KoD could definitely do that with the intent of hiding it as well." In a nutshell.

you're just repeating yourself now so i think talking about this more will not be useful.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I've been holding off posting until now. Hey guys. I don't believe there is another purple Spider-Man yet.

I think Minish should expose the Jackal. It seems anti-town to not do so, but I don't know what's going on with Minish so maybe there's a good reason.

My role implies to me that some of the other Spider-Mans (clones or real) potentially do NOT have a vote. I, on the other hand, do have a vote.

Vote: Ragnarokio

I am the amazing light purple Spider-Man. When I randomly picked a color I obviously didn't look at my last post. So now I am the amazing YELLOW Spider-Man.

It bears repeating because you keep reiterating the same baseless assumptions.

Besides, ultimately your responses are not necessary just as you've said my responses are not. At this point, you and I are talking to an audience more so than each other.

It bears repeating because you keep reiterating the same baseless assumptions.

Besides, ultimately your responses are not necessary just as you've said my responses are not. At this point, you and I are talking to an audience more so than each other.
Gods I hope not, because I usually just tune out when you get in a long-winded argument with someone.

I think I like Ezlo. They seem to be legitimately hunting for mafia and positively contributing, town vibe.

Sun Fan seems pretty relaxed honestly, tone reading as town for now as well, especially like the more recent posts.

@Sun Fan:

No. Plus I have a long history with Rag. What I said is my honest assessment of Rag through a lens of multiple experiences with Rag.

You may not feel like Rag needs to die, but that's you. Not me. Especially since, if you can't tell, Rag is gunning for me.
if she's gunning for you, you don't have to gun for her

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Zinger might just be trolling me, but I think funnier might be a clone of Rubik.

One of the Bugle staff took a photo of him and the result is a screenshot of the many Rubiks in the ZD mafia server, a kyubey, and a spiderman. It's kind of a mess.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding it. We'll be running the picture in the paper tomorrow (unless given a good reason to withhold it), so you can all try to judge the meaning then.

Zinger might just be trolling me, but I think funnier might be a clone of Rubik.

One of the Bugle staff took a photo of him and the result is a screenshot of the many Rubiks in the ZD mafia server, a kyubey, and a spiderman. It's kind of a mess.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding it. We'll be running the picture in the paper tomorrow (unless given a good reason to withhold it), so you can all try to judge the meaning then.
Lmao Zinger please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom